IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon…
9/24/22, 9:12 PM   #1
Paragon…
cmiracingvids

I just can’t with this place this year. It’s 9:12 and the last sprint heat is still on track. Delay after delay after delay. I really hope next year they just stick to 3 or 4 classes and that’s it.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
9/24/22, 9:18 PM   #2
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmiracingvids View Post
I just can’t with this place this year. It’s 9:12 and the last sprint heat is still on track. Delay after delay after delay. I really hope next year they just stick to 3 or 4 classes and that’s it.
It was a late start, yes, but I’m sure Clouser didn’t want to flip down the backstretch, through the fence in turn 3 and into the pits causing a very long red flag delay. Everyone is ok which is amazing considering how it looked from the stands. That being said, not a fan of more than 3 classes.

9/24/22, 9:27 PM   #3
cmiracingvids

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman92 View Post
It was a late start, yes, but I’m sure Clouser didn’t want to flip down the backstretch, through the fence in turn 3 and into the pits causing a very long red flag delay. Everyone is ok which is amazing considering how it looked from the stands. That being said, not a fan of more than 3 classes.
It doesn’t matter with Clouser. And yes, I’m glad he’s ok. This is the norm with this place this year. It’s going to be well after midnight before this nights over. It’s just not acceptable.

9/25/22, 8:13 AM   #4
DaleDuBois

It was about midnight when they started the sprint feature. AJ won the feature on the last lap in #4 corner. The leader of all of the race except the last 1/4 lap spun out, did AJ spin him out? The video's say no. A fight almost started. However, all of the racing was done around 2 or so.
Last edited by DaleDuBois; 9/25/22 at 2:12 PM.

2 members like this post: Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner
9/25/22, 9:47 AM   #5
wildman92

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDuBois View Post
It was after 1am when they started the sprint feature. CJ won the feature on the last lap in #4 corner. The leader of all of the race except the last 1/4 lap spun out, did CL spin him out? The video's say no. A fight almost started. However, all of the racing was done by 3am.

It was a late night for sure….but The sprint feature pushed at 11:48pm and was finished at 12:10am (not 1am). And don’t know who you were watching, but there was no CJ or CL who won…..it was AJ. And yes, it was quite an interesting victory lane.

9/25/22, 10:39 AM   #6
Grocery Guy

Race Count This Year: 6

I threw in the towel after 11pm when the track said "we're taking a short intermission now". And no semis or features had been run. Should have known better with 6 divisions running. If the sprint car feature got over at 12:10am, that meant you still had all the other features to go. Brutal for the teams and fans.

4 members like this post: oppweld, sjracer26, tirespinner, wildman92
9/25/22, 11:00 AM   #7
wildman92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grocery Guy View Post
I threw in the towel after 11pm when the track said "we're taking a short intermission now". And no semis or features had been run. Should have known better with 6 divisions running. If the sprint car feature got over at 12:10am, that meant you still had all the other features to go. Brutal for the teams and fans.
For sure it was a long night. We left around 12:30 once it was announced that AJ won.

4 members like this post: Grocery Guy, Ilovedirttrackracing, mlamb, tirespinner
9/25/22, 2:05 PM   #8
DaleDuBois

Sorry about the wrong time, my radio clock was wrong along with my mind on the CJ thing.

2 members like this post: oppweld, tirespinner
9/25/22, 2:35 PM   #9
1021gpa

Stepson ran 2nd in Hornets lastnight got home in bed at 5:20

3 members like this post: dirtbag, Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner
9/27/22, 7:52 AM   #10
PAW

At the Chuck Amati race when they announced they didn't know how to count the yellow flag lamps, I knew I was done with that place. That was a six class late night! BS

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon…