IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Aug 2nd Jack Hewitt Classic
8/2/14, 10:11 PM   #51
dkdorkboy

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 52

L 18.Grant westfall weir.red for b Stewart

2 members like this post: jgasson54fan, Pat O'Connor Fan
8/2/14, 10:28 PM   #52
Jspradling

Thanks for the updates

8/2/14, 10:37 PM   #53
dkdorkboy

Race Count Last Year: 52

Grant westfall weir.after a bunch of cautions

2 members like this post: jgasson54fan, Pat O'Connor Fan
8/2/14, 10:57 PM   #54
SGreen

Just to be clear. Jack Hewitt said he was running a champ car at the 4 crown.

1 member likes this post: Pat O'Connor Fan
8/4/14, 10:50 AM   #55
Re: Aug 2nd Jack Hewitt Classic
racing2bwithu2

Race Count Last Year: 63

Many Thank Yous go out to several. Thank You Dan, and Staff for always making us feel welcome. Thank You to all Drivers, Crews, Owners for showing up and putting on some great racing for the fans. A special Thank You to Dan for catching us after the races, and asking Gail if she was still interested in that ride with Jack Hewitt. Thank You Jack Hewitt for taking Gail on the ride of her dreams. I will say her Big Smile is still on her face. Sorry I don't always remember names, But to Jack's Wife for keeping Gail calm and helping her get suited up, Thank You. I will say Gail was so happy, that I'm sure lots of people at Kokomo heard her story about the ride. We look forward to returning in October for more great racing. We will have 1 for sure with us an maybe 2. Sorry we didn't catch up with some new IOW fans, but we did visit with Bob and Monica Clauson. Again Thank You to Everyone. Lloyd and Gail

8/4/14, 1:56 PM   #56
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Gail got a Hewitt ride? Wow

8/4/14, 2:07 PM   #57
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGreen View Post
Just to be clear. Jack Hewitt said he was running a champ car at the 4 crown.
Wow!!!????

8/4/14, 4:16 PM   #58
gail s

Race Count Last Year: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by racing2bwithu2 View Post
Many Thank Yous go out to several. Thank You Dan, and Staff for always making us feel welcome. Thank You to all Drivers, Crews, Owners for showing up and putting on some great racing for the fans. A special Thank You to Dan for catching us after the races, and asking Gail if she was still interested in that ride with Jack Hewitt. Thank You Jack Hewitt for taking Gail on the ride of her dreams. I will say her Big Smile is still on her face. Sorry I don't always remember names, But to Jack's Wife for keeping Gail calm and helping her get suited up, Thank You. I will say Gail was so happy, that I'm sure lots of people at Kokomo heard her story about the ride. We look forward to returning in October for more great racing. We will have 1 for sure with us an maybe 2. Sorry we didn't catch up with some new IOW fans, but we did visit with Bob and Monica Clauson. Again Thank You to Everyone. Lloyd and Gail
I've been looking for the right words to express my feelings about the ride and to thank everyone involved for the ride and Lloyd came expressed it just right. thank you Jack, Jody , & Dan for making a special dream come true. It's so great to have friends to understand and share the experience. I give this ride and the track a 10. anyone with the chance to go do it. I hope you do it's worth it. gail

8/4/14, 6:28 PM   #59
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Seeing Gail at Kokomo on Sunday night, you couldn't wipe that smile off of her face if you wanted to. Congrats on the opportunity to do something so many folks only dream about.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

4 members like this post: Charles Nungester, mowerman, racing2bwithu2, racing4aman
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Aug 2nd Jack Hewitt Classic