IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora Directions?
3/30/08, 9:24 AM   #1
Eldora Directions?
bullring

I was wondering how you guys get to the track if you are traveling East on 30 once you get to Ft. Wayne. I have always taken the bypass on the Southwest side of town until I hit 27 and then head South. Mapquest says to take the bypass around the North side of town to Hwy ? and then head South. I was wondering which way you guys that have made numerous Eldora trips think is the best route? Thanks.

3/30/08, 9:42 AM   #2
Re: Eldora Directions?
shopboss

You must be coming in from the west of Ft wayne, take bypass to the south to 27, get on 33 in decatur, 33 to rockford, 118 south out of rockford will take you to the big E. Tip: if you dont have a big hauler when your on SR118 and come to SR29 dont follow 118, go straight till it dead ends,then left 1/2 mile, will take you right back to 118, then go right and the track will be just a few miles. This by passes coldwater and st henry. hope this helps

3/30/08, 9:47 AM   #3
Re: Eldora Directions?
SUPERDUKE
Banned

When You Get To Ft Wayne Go Straight In On Goshen Rd. To 27 South Thru Downtown Its A One Way South Drive At 35 Miles A Hour And You Wont Have To Stop! On Down Thru DECAUTER To 33 East To 118 South To Track

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora Directions?