IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Things I"m Thankful for
11/23/17, 12:17 AM   #1
Things I"m Thankful for
jim goerge

Well its time to be thankfull again, I used to really be thankful once a year , but a illness a couple years ago changed that for me, now every morninI open my eyes and suck in a breath of air I'm thankful. I"ve had surgery again so I'm missing a little bit more of me . Found out 2 weeks ago Doctors found a tumor in my brain (its got to be a small one cuz MY brains not big enough for a large one) I"ve lost all sight in my left eye and that scares me more than anything. They wanted to do surgery the day before DuQion and that got a loud NO from me and you that really know me know I said another word before no lol. So I'm thankful for everyday I"ve gotten, and I love all you people I"ve meet from this wonderful site. Mrs G thank you for keeping this thing going and for all your support and encouragement hopfully once more Jim

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Things I"m Thankful for