IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
johnnythunderhead (Offline)
  #61 8/3/13 4:25 PM
n. college hill/ Reagan cross county hwy (is the construction still there where it joins up with I-74 and I-275?) and if so any detours suggested?

Posted via Mobile Device
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #62 8/3/13 4:39 PM
Originally Posted by Gregg:
Well there is an 84 Lumber close by.
That would explain why he said it was "like a parking lot". It WAS a parking lot.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, DWX 9929, mowerman
  #63 8/3/13 4:42 PM
I thought this site was about comradarie / guess I got that wrong its obviously about ridicule and pick on the guy whose not in your little jr. high school click. thank you all for being so helpful NOT!/ you are terrible comedians too by the way/ what a bunch of jerks!!

Posted via Mobile Device
  #64 8/3/13 5:13 PM
Originally Posted by johnnythunderhead:
I thought this site was about comradarie / guess I got that wrong its obviously about ridicule and pick on the guy whose not in your little jr. high school click. thank you all for being so helpful NOT!/ you are terrible comedians too by the way/ what a bunch of jerks!!

Posted via Mobile Device
Mr. Thunderhead, if you refer back to JazzTrombone's reply I believe you'll find your question WAS answered. I think it's already been said before but bears repeating... Keep posting Johnny, keep posting! And as far as jerks, are you familiar with the pot calling the kettle black??

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Kelly
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, Midget 89, mowerman
DWX 9929 (Offline)
  #65 8/3/13 5:13 PM
Didn't look like a back-up today when I was on Rt. 128. A long but easy detour would be to exit at Blue Rock Road and head west about 5 miles. At the stop sign just past Great Miami River turn left. Continue west (New Haven Road) until about 2/3 mile after the flashing red light/stop sign to Dry Fork Road which Y's to the left. Go past I-74 to the stop sign and turn right (Simonson Road). This dead-ends into Kilby Road, turn left. About 5 miles to I-275.
  #66 8/3/13 5:41 PM
thank you dmx

Posted via Mobile Device
DWX 9929 (Offline)
  #67 8/3/13 5:59 PM
thank you dmx

posted via mobile device
dwx
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #68 8/3/13 6:12 PM

Posted via Mobile Device
You're right about one thing Johnny: we are terrible comedians. None of us could ever come up with anything as hilarious as suggesting that a track was going to start 68 cars in the feature.
Seriously, I'll make a deal with you. I'll stop my mocking if you'll stop your complaining.
I hope you see a great race tonight at the Burg.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, Jerry Shaw, RacinBabe
JazzTrombonist (Offline)
  #69 8/3/13 6:16 PM
34 at the Burg.

Posted via Mobile Device
HarleyHoney (Offline)
  #70 8/3/13 7:00 PM
Will anyone be posting updates?

Posted via Mobile Device