IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
65 Push Truck (Offline)
  #1 10/8/07 5:44 PM
Just wanted to congradulate Kyle Cummins on the 2007 MSCS Points Championship:applaud:. Kyle has had a great year, with I think 5 feature wins, and numerous top 5"s. He has done very well with a family owned team, on a VERY limited budget. I look forward to next year and what the future holds for Kyle, he is a real talent.
Joey Woods (Offline)
  #2 10/8/07 7:23 PM
:applaud: Kyle and his dad are good people
farriswheel (Offline)
  #3 10/8/07 7:34 PM
Congrats...apparently he ran out of tear offs less than 10 laps into the feature the other night...and for anybody who was there, that was not a good sign as moist as the track was...A season he can be proud of nonetheless. Look forward to seeing what next year brings
riskybrisky5 (Offline)
  #4 10/8/07 7:45 PM
Congrats to Kyle on the Championship. He is heck of a driver. Also congrats to Mark and the whole crew. It is a well deserved championship. :thumb:
Dwight Clock (Offline)
  #5 10/8/07 7:49 PM
Congrats to Kyle Cummins. Stopping the three year reign of Alex Shanks was not an easy task.:applaud::thumb:
sprintcarfan99
  #6 10/8/07 10:20 PM
Very good job Kyle and cast. You worked hard and it payed off with a well deserved championship.
voiceofracing
  #7 10/8/07 10:31 PM
I just have to say congratulations to you guys Kyle. You truly earned your championship. 2006 proved you were the real deal as a driver, a team and a family. Your championship in 2007 was definitely not a fluke. When you look back on your season and reflect on who you beat and how you beat them it will be even more important and valuable to you as a cool accomplishment. Best of luck to you in 2008!

I know your family is proud of what you've done. I certainly am.
Barry
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #8 10/8/07 10:36 PM
I actually got to see Kyle run more than once this year

Congrats Kyle. it was good seeing you race.
Chuck

Charles Nungester
#1SPRINTVET
  #9 10/9/07 1:56 PM
Congratulations to the complete Cummins gang. Kyle did a wonderful job in winning the MSCS Championship. He also was just one point from winning the Bell Shootout Series. Good people and very deserving!
sprint38racer (Offline)
  #10 10/9/07 4:11 PM
Congtratulations Kyle, Mark and team. Great racers and even greater people.