IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > pay per view
11/24/16, 8:53 PM   #41
Re: pay per view
jim goerge

Well How much have I missed? Have sent Tim Truex a Email haven"t gotten anything backits been 15 minutes Getting pretty hot

11/24/16, 8:55 PM   #42
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Someone post the link to the alt site. I logged in way early on the main site and got on and have stayed on. I don't even know what the alt site is..

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
11/24/16, 8:59 PM   #43
bart

The family just left so I was about to purchase the PPV. Are you guys that paid and are logged in able to watch?

Bart

11/24/16, 9:02 PM   #44

Race Count This Year: 14
Race Count Last Year: 24

nope just bought with the link above and nothing.

11/24/16, 9:07 PM   #45
JDFAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
Well How much have I missed? Have sent Tim Truex a Email haven"t gotten anything backits been 15 minutes Getting pretty hot
Damn it sucks being just 30 minutes from the track, watching football. Any updates (or even a link ) much appreciated. (100 mile blackouts are good for the track, but sucks for me tonight).

Beautiful day with mid 70's weather, should be a great night of racing (but likely chilly).

I guess "Planes trains and automobiles" is next on the agenda. have they qualified yet? Lot's of racing, might be a long night with track maintenance

11/24/16, 9:15 PM   #46
jim goerge

Anybody who hasn:t ordered this Please save your time and money I orderws last week and got to watch sprints race and midgets hot lap so I log in tonight and can"t get a thing got a limk sent to me and that dam thing didn"t do nothing My next note to loudpetal is telling them I want my money back and I"ll NEVER order from them again and I"ll let others know how bad they are

11/24/16, 9:21 PM   #47
Kellen Conover

I also couldn't access the site, used the link above to login and pay for the site but wouldn't load. Messaged Tim on twitter and he sent me the correct link and it's been perfect since. Fantastic customer service from my point of view. Recommend contacting him via Facebook or twitter as he replied immediately on there.

11/24/16, 9:24 PM   #48
JDFAST

Jim - give them a little more time, Thanksgiving is a time for gratitude. I know it sucks, I sat one night trying to watch dirtvision and wasted 4 hours, it seemed the only time it worked was when the sprint cars were off the track.

I know they had issues last night, and got it fixed, and a link was posted in this thread. if Loudpedal doesn't get it fixed, and they don't make it right $ with you, I can understand your anger. It will be a long night of racing, and the best racing is generally the mains. give them some time. Goodluck to you and loudpedal.

ps Happy Turkey Night to everyone

11/24/16, 9:25 PM   #49
wrtracing

I am trying to register as a new account and can't do that. It is in stall mode. My computer is working fine for everything else. It really sucks as I was looking forward to watching tonight.

There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Christopher Morley

11/24/16, 9:29 PM   #50
mud chassis

We were having issues with it at first but we just kept playing with it. Now we are having no issues. Try using the link loudpedal.tv/live
Then scroll down and log in. It should pop up right away!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > pay per view