IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #1 8/5/12 3:33 PM
Any idea who has thoughts of coming to Waynesfield for The Jack Hewitt Classic. Heard earlier this year that Darland was coming. I think Waynesfield changed this date in hopes of having a good turn out. I've already put in for a vacation day so I won't have to get up early Monday. I believe past winners that came were already guys that ran there anyhow. Was wondering too if any of the section 8 or A guys from Lawrenceburg will be there.
MWestfallfan54 (Offline)
  #2 8/5/12 4:33 PM
I have a drivers list I will post here in a few weeks once I get more names.
#1jackhewittfan (Offline)
  #3 8/5/12 4:38 PM
Sunday September 16th is new date right

Posted via Mobile Device
  #4 8/6/12 5:16 PM
I believe so, They use to have it on Saturday around the time the USAC guys were doing Oskaloosa & thier midwest swing. Which would have been this Saturday.
double checkered (Offline)
  #5 8/6/12 9:29 PM
The date you guess is correct. Sunday September 16th. 1000cc winged mini sprints and 4 cylinder trucks will also be competing that night. The Hewitt Classic has been an outstanding race the past few years and I hope the change of date allows more drivers to come out and play. I hope to see you there.

Jeremy

Posted via Mobile Device
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #6 8/6/12 9:41 PM
RacinBabe & I will be there and I guess we can represent Section A. Don't know about the others but we enjoyed the show last year and plan on it being equally exciting again this time around.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
2 Likes: IndyBound, SprintManDave
  #7 8/7/12 5:39 PM
Never met a RacinBabe before.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #8 8/7/12 5:43 PM
Originally Posted by Sprintcarfanatic:
Never met a RacinBabe before.
Just a word of warning then. Be careful, you never quite know what she will do or say.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
2 Likes: IndyBound, SprintManDave
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #9 8/7/12 6:33 PM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
Just a word of warning then. Be careful, you never quite know what she will do or say.
Or show up to the races with !!
4 Likes: Danny Burton, Mud Packer, racefan20, SprintManDave
  #10 8/7/12 8:49 PM
Calling Mowerman, If the Mowerman has his House on Wheels there maybe we can have a little meet & greet. Also Mud Packer & Andrew, Thanks for the warning. I do believe the Mud Man showed up incognito to Waynesfield here about a month ago & Andrew slipped in without me seeing him.