IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Twin Cities Schedule Posted
2/2/16, 11:46 AM   #1
Twin Cities Schedule Posted
treecitytornado

Twin Cities Raceway Park currently has 8 Non-Wing 410 shows on their schedule; including a possible BOSS Show. They also have a Racesaver 305 show too, for 9 total as of now. I'm still hoping for a 410 Winged show like the Budweiser Shootout days for less money, but still plenty of fast racing. Still OPEN TIRE RULE for the Non-Wing 410s. www.twincitiesracewaypark.net. Word is some new clay coming to "The Twin" this winter too!

2/2/16, 1:50 PM   #2
Re: Twin Cities Schedule Posted
Nate

Can you verify what is going on with the BOSS date? BOSS has that show at Whitewater but I'm not quite sure whats going on with that facility?

2/3/16, 12:16 PM   #3
sprinter14

As the owner of BOSS, I can confirm that the July 29 Whitewater date has been moved to Twin Cities. I will have a press release out tonight or tomorrow making it official. Thanks!

2/3/16, 2:11 PM   #4
trecraft

Race Count This Year: 5
Race Count Last Year: 14

New clay would have been there by now.

1 member likes this post: Tony74
2/3/16, 6:19 PM   #5
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by trecraft View Post
New clay would have been there by now.
New Clay! I think new catch fence is needed before new clay. Till they do that I won't go back, I still cringe when I think bout Brady Short going though that fence like a hot knife going though butter. I know this has been brought up a bunch but it still needs to be done, before somebody is injured or worse

4 members like this post: cdav20, dshort36, racefan20, tinkertoys
2/3/16, 8:15 PM   #6
hupp#9

Here we go again with the fence

7 members like this post: Eatin Dirt, Jim Gardner, jscott101, PAW, SScott7, TQ29m, Williams31
2/3/16, 9:00 PM   #7
TQ29m

I'm sure someone could find something wrong with anything, several years ago, there was a Tq went OVER the fence in turn one, only the worst place on the track to do it, tallest fence area, furthest to the ground, couldn't have been a worse place, landed on his left side, rattled him pretty good, broke a couple of fingers, very little damage to the car, back running in about three weeks, fence had nothing to do with it making anything any better, you just can't make things any safer than the accident, no where is any safer than anyplace else, but someone always has to bring it up, leave it alone, please! Bob
Last edited by TQ29m; 2/3/16 at 9:02 PM.

2/3/16, 9:46 PM   #8
Sideways

I sit right in turn 4 when I go not worried at all.If people are that worried they need to find a safer sport to go watch.

1 member likes this post: monkeyboy
2/3/16, 9:48 PM   #9
Nate

Watch the Loudpedal videos of the Trophy Cup, or that mod going through the fence at Plymouth and taking out a light post right in front of the main grand stands.

It's racing, things happen.

1 member likes this post: rdzsprint
2/3/16, 11:47 PM   #10
treecitytornado

I'll just say the fans are much safer at Twin Cities than some other tracks we have raced on within the last couple of years. Not every track can afford a big upgrade, it's a little at a time!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Twin Cities Schedule Posted