IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mc/rider (Offline)
  #1 4/2/16 1:11 PM
Sub 20 sec laps at Phoenix

When in doubt Gas It
9 Likes: BrentTFunk, Copperhead, davidm, DirtHawk92, duel, GYATK94, jdull99, jim goerge, ronmil
LocalYokel (Offline)
  #2 4/3/16 1:48 PM
And a very lame ending.

You better take care of me, Lord. If you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.
hoosierhillbilly (Offline)
  #3 4/3/16 3:08 PM
The end was anti-climactic but it was a good race behind Dixon.

Number three; You have the right to free speech; As long as You're not dumb enough to actually try it —The Clash
DirtHawk92 (Offline)
  #4 4/3/16 3:16 PM
Totally agree if they were gonna throw caution shoulda been done right after Hunter-Reay tapped the wall....then could've been a shoot out!!! Instead u throw it with 2 laps left... Very lame yellow ending-I agree!!
Vukie (Offline)
  #5 4/3/16 4:59 PM
RT@Andretti Autosport ‏@FollowAndretti
With 2 laps to go @AlexanderRossi graced the wall causing a final yellow. Taking checkered: RHR P10, MA P13, AR P14 #DDCPhoenixGrandPrix

http://motorsports.nbcsports.com/201...ve-oval-debut/
Backitin (Offline)
  #6 4/3/16 5:26 PM
My boy came over to watch the sx race. During our prerace tuneup we turned the Indy race on. As soon as we noticed the flashing sign board on the car we laughed and switched channels. Indy car has come a long way. lol.
beaner (Offline)
  #7 4/3/16 5:45 PM
The debris was on the front straight for near 10 laps....confirmed by cameras and noted by announcers. The piece was even kicked up by the wind/wheel and moved around. Officials are very fortunate a car did cut a tire down and into the wall or other cars with possible serious injuries. I was in near dis-believe they were not calling the yellow earlier. My main concern was for safety but we would also had a shoot-out for the finish with the re-start. Very poor decision-making by race officials IMO.
2 Likes: DirtHawk92, duel