IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jim goerge (Offline)
  #11 1/1/20 7:07 PM
JT The Amati race has always been 68 laps which I believe was Chucks age when he passed. With you being a ol racer yourself you know that blonde farmer is going to pay something , I"d say around 2 to 3 to win for 25 to 30 laps. I wish it was more cuz I think the owners and drivers deserve more, maybe after I hit the lottery lol.
4 Likes: i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, oppweld, racenut69
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #12 1/3/20 12:23 AM
Jim, I know the Amati Race is 68 Laps because that's how old he was, when he died. I was talking about the Win money on that particular race, which has been $3000, normally, & there are several other shows, that are listed as "0" Laps & No "Win" money, yet.
Kevin Bayer said, he is waiting to finalize a few things on the on the Tracks that don't list the "Win" money & finalize how many Laps on the A-Main on the races that list "0" laps.

We will see. Have a great day, Jim!
on_the_edge (Offline)
  #13 1/10/20 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by treecitytornado:
Jim, I know the Amati Race is 68 Laps because that's how old he was, when he died. I was talking about the Win money on that particular race, which has been $3000, normally, & there are several other shows, that are listed as "0" Laps & No "Win" money, yet.
Kevin Bayer said, he is waiting to finalize a few things on the on the Tracks that don't list the "Win" money & finalize how many Laps on the A-Main on the races that list "0" laps.

We will see. Have a great day, Jim!
You going to be racing at any of them?

"It's the fastest who get paid, and the fastest who get laid".
2 Likes: luckybuc97, Rpracing1
jim goerge (Offline)
  #14 7/11/20 12:53 AM
I just heard that TSS has cancelled the Sprint Stampede , cuz of the heat and covid19, anybody else hear that too? I mean dam its like a week away, the heat may go away and we all know to wear mask and social distancing . Its really sad that far off and already calling it. Only race all year with nothing but sprint cars MSCS MOWA, 305 sprints and mini sprints. I"m bummed out!!!
Blacksheep (Offline)
  #15 3/3/21 4:56 PM
I thought we had 2 USAC Midget races at TSS, making a total of three? Isn't TSS part of Indiana Midget Week this year?