IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Another USAC event W/O Gulick
5/12/13, 10:58 PM   #31
johnnythunderhead
Banned

indy bound, i assume you'll be at the chester next sunday, the must see guys really seem to be coming on this year, should be a good field of sprints and supers this year on the worlds fastest asphalt half mile (i ain't much into wings or asphalt, unless it involves the above at winchester, or toledo) who knows maybe we'll be watching coleman gulick racing on asphalt under an alias????

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: IndyBound, speed bump
5/12/13, 11:23 PM   #32
Re: Another USAC event W/O Gulick
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossuks View Post
Seems you like to comment on anything I post Brent, you also seem to think I give 2 @@@@s what my legacy is. Been gone 2 years and there are 30% of last nights field that don't even know me, and 70% that could care less, they show up and race, then they go down the road. The rest of my life is in front of me, not much on the ego thing... But, I would invite you to call me names in person or at least pm me and let me know who you are, and if Brent Funk is your real name, excuse me for not having a clue who you are!
If you are a regular reader here,and you cant figure out who Brent T Funk is,you might want to check with the local college to see if they are offering classes on how to read Braille.

3 members like this post: interpreter66, jim goerge, randy j
5/12/13, 11:26 PM   #33
racephoto1

Andy Brown, last goalie to play with NO mask. . Also last pro goalie to wreck a sprint car at the Indiana State Fairgrounds mile.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, dstensland, IndyBound, monkeyboy
5/13/13, 12:06 AM   #34
cjm3535

That there is a mans man!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by racephoto1 View Post
Andy Brown, last goalie to play with NO mask. . Also last pro goalie to wreck a sprint car at the Indiana State Fairgrounds mile.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, rachasin
5/13/13, 6:11 AM   #35
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossuks View Post
Seems you like to comment on anything I post Brent, you also seem to think I give 2 @@@@s what my legacy is. Been gone 2 years and there are 30% of last nights field that don't even know me, and 70% that could care less, they show up and race, then they go down the road. The rest of my life is in front of me, not much on the ego thing... But, I would invite you to call me names in person or at least pm me and let me know who you are, and if Brent Funk is your real name, excuse me for not having a clue who you are!
You speak to me every time I see you. Who knows you might have been missed, if you didn't get on here and whine like some pansy hair dresser. Just trying to let you know what people are saying.

4 members like this post: Andrew S. Quinn, Coach, jim goerge, speed bump
5/13/13, 12:30 PM   #36
Danny Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
pansy hair dresser.
My hair dresser resents that. She may be a lot of things, but...

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

5/13/13, 2:39 PM   #37
backitin

A good way to put this in the past would be for someone from the Gullick camp to acknowledge this happened or didnt happen as reported. If you can accept our praise for a job well done, step up take blame if you messed up, either way step foward with your story if you would like this to be end of story.
Last edited by backitin; 5/13/13 at 2:42 PM.

1 member likes this post: speed bump
5/13/13, 3:11 PM   #38
newman1957

Quote:
Originally Posted by backitin View Post
A good way to put this in the past would be for someone from the Gullick camp to acknowledge this happened or didnt happen as reported. If you can accept our praise for a job well done, step up take blame if you messed up, either way step foward with your story if you would like this to be end of story.
So what you are trying to say is, if the Gullicks want to stop a bunch of goofballs talking about their business, they should get on here and fuel the interests of said goofballs..... Sorry, but this really seems to be the problem with this country these days. We put our noses into situations that have nothing to do with us.

6 members like this post: AP64, ByronMack, fish, Joe Kidd, robert gatten, ROSS
5/13/13, 3:30 PM   #39
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by newman1957 View Post
So what you are trying to say is, if the Gullicks want to stop a bunch of goofballs talking about their business, they should get on here and fuel the interests of said goofballs..... Sorry, but this really seems to be the problem with this country these days. We put our noses into situations that have nothing to do with us.

So I guess since you got on and posted about it that makes you one of those goofballs too?

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

5 members like this post: jim goerge, mowerman, Pat O'Connor Fan, rclaridge
5/13/13, 3:57 PM   #40
fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by newman1957 View Post
so what you are trying to say is, if the gullicks want to stop a bunch of goofballs talking about their business, they should get on here and fuel the interests of said goofballs..... Sorry, but this really seems to be the problem with this country these days. We put our noses into situations that have nothing to do with us.

amen

It's a darn shame when someone adds sense to all this and the next post refers to them as a goofball.
Last edited by fish; 5/13/13 at 4:35 PM.

3 members like this post: Joe Kidd, ROSS, SETracing
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Another USAC event W/O Gulick