IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WOO PS3 Game?
11/23/10, 3:31 PM   #21
Re: WOO PS3 Game?
SprintRacer4

Saturday Night Speedway is awesome...it's just like the WoO 2002 game. You can't go wrong with midget racing! Better than wings any day

1 member likes this post: Isaac Chapple Racing
11/23/10, 5:37 PM   #22
Dalton Dietrich

Race Count This Year: 55

WoO 2010 is terrible. IMHO, anybody who wants a real simulation needs rfactor. For the PC but its the most realistic racing game there is. No nonwing sprints yet.... but their is winged, midgets, latemodels, modifieds, etc. need a pretty good pc tho. If you want more info PM me.

11/23/10, 7:27 PM   #23
garry47

actually there are non wing sprints for rfactor. they aren't available to the public yet.

11/23/10, 7:41 PM   #24
Dalton Dietrich

made by who? I had a nonwing mod when it was in beta. but it never got released. I have never seen a hint to nonwing

11/23/10, 8:13 PM   #25
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalton Dietrich View Post
made by who? I had a nonwing mod when it was in beta. but it never got released. I have never seen a hint to nonwing
Dalton...BOZ Racing is working on them and are looking to release them early spring when Rfactor2 is released

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

11/23/10, 8:36 PM   #26
Dalton Dietrich

awesome....now not that i dont trust you....but where are you getting this information? I just posted yesterday on BOZ how great it would be to have them and none of the admins commented. regardless.....phenominal!

I grew up around winged cars and will always love winged cars....but my personal preference is that Id rather see nonwing anyday.

11/23/10, 11:02 PM   #27
garry47

The non wing mod I have is called USSAC Sprints. Ryan Broughton was one of the testers for them I believe and he gave them to me, I raced with him and Chase Briscoe a few times.

11/24/10, 12:33 AM   #28
nonwing

I have 3 mac computers and the kids are on a slow PC. The wife has a PC, but she won't let anyone touch it.

If I really had to have rfactor I guess I could get a fast PC and then build me a seat for the steering and pedals. BTW, what steering and pedals would you guys buy?

George

11/24/10, 6:47 AM   #29
kevinchaapel

There is a geenral sense that much of this series will be relatively insignificant, the fact that it involves the soon to be playable Worgen is a definite boost. That this is streamed and there will be some artifacting of the image, but honestly, it really isn’t that bothersome and the image looks as good as today’s streaming technology can present without a massive amount of bandwidth needed.

11/24/10, 10:47 AM   #30
Dalton Dietrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonwing View Post
I have 3 mac computers and the kids are on a slow PC. The wife has a PC, but she won't let anyone touch it.

If I really had to have rfactor I guess I could get a fast PC and then build me a seat for the steering and pedals. BTW, what steering and pedals would you guys buy?

George
George: I would recommend 2 different wheels. Very different in price.

Logitech Driving Force GT - about $100

Logitech G27- about $400

As far as the computer goes...pm me. I can help you with some information.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry47 View Post
The non wing mod I have is called USSAC Sprints. Ryan Broughton was one of the testers for them I believe and he gave them to me, I raced with him and Chase Briscoe a few times.
I also had them. Still do....

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WOO PS3 Game?