IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
oppweld (Offline)
  #1 4/19/17 9:23 AM
How many are planning on being at Kickapoo Speedway Sunday? Though I have only been there a few times over the years this place never disappoints​ from on track side by side action! Racing starts at 5 pm central time and should be over at a reasonable time. Hope to see alot of cars and fans at this exciting little bullring.
2 Likes: tirespinner, WinglessLovers
WinglessLovers (Offline)
  #2 4/19/17 9:45 AM
It's a short ride for us and with no one else running on this Sunday seems like a good choice to take in some wingless racing. The early start time should allow people even in Indiana (Eastern Time Zone) to be home in a decent hour. Looking forward to it.

Bruce and Pat Eckel
5 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jdull99, leaglen, oppweld, tirespinner
chathamracefan (Offline)
  #3 4/20/17 10:11 AM
Any ideas of drivers coming to this one? Thinking about heading over from central IL. Was going to Pevely for outlaws on Saturday but that is virtually certain to be a rainout based on forecast.
oppweld (Offline)
  #4 4/20/17 12:14 PM
My Guess would be 20 - 28 cars mostly the WAR East regulars Some Lincoln Park. Regulars and a couple of surprise s.
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, dstensland
oppweld (Offline)
  #5 4/20/17 2:33 PM
Just got off of Facebook this race will be 2000 to win 200 to start! They have some fresh clay and had the O Connors help them prep it this week.
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, Pat O'Connor Fan, rapid robert, Simon_says17, WinglessLovers
ISF (Offline)
  #6 4/20/17 4:47 PM
Checked out the Kickapoo Motor Speedway schedule on their website and the support classes were TBA. Does anyone have a listing of what all will be racing?

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
Morin98 (Offline)
  #7 4/20/17 10:52 PM
Here is the flyer
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #8 4/21/17 7:04 AM
Going to try to sneak down there if I get my chores done in time. However if I can't make I hope everyone has a great time and safe day! Great to see the promotional group taking interest in non wing sprint car racing
ISF (Offline)
  #9 4/21/17 8:43 AM
Originally Posted by Morin98:
Here is the flyer
Thanks.

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
Indy1808 (Offline)
  #10 4/23/17 10:05 AM
Anybody know what time Pits and bleachers gate are open???

Peace & love to all.
God bless our Troops at home and abroad.
INDY1808 SEE YOU AT THE RACES !
"Sitting in the Stands " #noteamracing