IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #1 11/24/08 2:19 PM
He has known that he was going to get a new sibling, but today the word is it will be a brother.

Swordman I and Swordman II?

Some of you guys might wish to go underground sometime next year; poor Hoover can barely handle one.

Carston Lee McIntosh is scheduled to take the green flag around April 20, 2009. Just before Border Wars, I think.

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #2 11/24/08 4:51 PM
Awesome news DB:thumb Maybe Racefan20 should write his obit & do his pre-planning now:eek:

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Mr. Happy
  #3 11/24/08 5:07 PM
:applaud:
Gregg (Offline)
  #4 11/24/08 5:14 PM
Congrats to the expectant mother and anxious dad. And I would be remiss in not saying congrats to the proud grandma and grandpa.

Last time I saw John Hoover he still had a few black and blue marks from this summers thrashing by the Swordman. Get your affairs in order, John.:O:
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #5 11/24/08 5:20 PM
Originally Posted by Danny Burton:
Carston Lee McIntosh is scheduled to take the green flag around April 20, 2009.
Danny..... that is THE BEST!!!!! Congrats on another grandchild to spoil rotten LOL!

On a related note..... I have not had the privilege of meeting Swordman. Please let me know when he is at the track. I want to see the little man responsible for such OWNAGE on fellow members of this board!
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #6 11/24/08 5:28 PM
Grandpa congrats on the upcoming arrival. Swordman I is probably already sharpening the tools of the trade for his brother. Hoover doesn't stand a chance.:eek::O: I would hate to have him perform a colonoscopy right there in the grandstands.:action-smiley-049::rolling The rest of us old geezers in Section A better be on the lookout as well.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #7 11/26/08 2:07 AM
That's great news, Grandpa. Carston sounds good. Sprintcarston sounds even better.:O:

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill