IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > 2014 Graphics
1/22/14, 9:03 PM   #1
2014 Graphics
Bryandecals

To all of my clients,

First of all, I wanted to thank all of you for your business during 2013. I really appreciate it! With out you guys, I wouldn’t be able to do something I enjoy in life. 2014 prices will remain as the previous years because of all your orders (so keep them coming in 2014!). Stay tuned for something new coming in February.

www.bryandecals.com

Bryandecals@yahoo.com

Something NEW for 2014:
5 Business Day Guarantee Turn Around!
This applies for Dirt Car#1,#2,#3. Once you approve the proof and your payment has been made in full, I will GURANTEE your order will be SHIPPED in 5 business days or LESS. If it is not, then I will refund your money. So for all of those who waited for weeks or months to get your graphics, this is something for you!.

This is new for 2014 and will be good till March 31, 2014.
*Packages 4 & 5 will be gurantted to be shipped in 7 days or less*
*Ordering non-stock colors may add additional days due to shipping*

Also New for 2014 is a Full Product Promotional Line. Through my Full Time job, the company has allowed me to offer race teams, business owners, race tracks, ect access to over tens of thousands of promotional items such as have your name or logo silk screened on pens, cups, tablets, t-shirts, koozies, ect.... BASICALLY ANY ITEM OUT THERE THEY CAN PUT YOUR NAME! Please email me at Bhorvath@hdsideas.com for this service.

Thanks
www.bryandecals.com

5/6/14, 9:05 PM   #2
Re: 2014 Graphics
Bryandecals

All caught up with orders, get a quick turn around time!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > 2014 Graphics