IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Subaru midget need setup help
6/10/19, 12:54 AM   #1
Subaru midget need setup help
Lemire

Hello everyone I got the Subaru powered midget running great putting down lots Power now and looking for set-up help. Was hoping someone out there is running something similar like a VW or balanced engine in a midget. I have scales and we are running 50lbs of left rear bite. Bars 825 left rear 800lbs right rear. The car is lifting up the left front and wanting to spin around in the middle of the corner. I have a lot more set up information If anyone’s willing to help me! Please contact me 1-530-903-1291

6/10/19, 10:53 AM   #2
Re: Subaru midget need setup help
TQ29m

I guess I'd have to try switching the bars from side to side in the rear, or try a pr of .850's across the back, you have 2 different arm lengths to consider across the back, no use trying the same thing, and expecting different results. JMHO

6/10/19, 5:08 PM   #3
badcoupe

Bars sound a bit soft although it depends on arm length. What type of shock halving you running? Is the rear square and your birdcage timing straight up on both sides?

6/11/19, 12:19 AM   #4
Radicle

Dirt or Pavement 4 Bar or Coil Front Motor Offset - Chassis Make I sent u a txt

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Subaru midget need setup help