IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #1 6/30/19 10:51 AM
Our racing family's will be heading to tss for some more great racing events. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the racing family's and having a great time. Have fun and enjoy all the great things that we all love. God bless America. Thanks.
4 Likes: Dirtfan, racegal, tirespinner, wildman92
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #2 6/30/19 11:05 AM
Have fun. Should be a good show.
3 Likes: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, tirespinner
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #3 6/30/19 11:34 AM
We'll see you there🏁🏁

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, i love dirt track racing, tirespinner, wildman92
wildman92 (Offline)
  #4 6/30/19 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing:
Our racing family's will be heading to tss for some more great racing events. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the racing family's and having a great time. Have fun and enjoy all the great things that we all love. God bless America. Thanks.
Are you ready??

Jen Kelley (she/her)
3 Likes: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, tirespinner
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #5 6/30/19 2:44 PM
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing:
Dont overdo it. You have a busy weekend of travel coming up.....
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, tirespinner
Puddin33 (Offline)
  #6 6/30/19 4:25 PM
Is Tristate the only track racing tonight in Indiana? If so, they should have a good car count?
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #7 6/30/19 7:49 PM
I hope they have the program in high gear. Maybe a good night to leave the tractor parked
2 Likes: luckybuc97, tirespinner
ryan84 (Offline)
  #8 6/30/19 7:55 PM
I'm the biggest Tri State fan, but this is BS. We should be racing right now instead of seeing tractors with all this rain and storms coming. 30 mins could definitely make the difference,let's get racing dang it!!!!!
2 Likes: dshort36, tirespinner
Crankin (Offline)
  #9 6/30/19 7:55 PM
So last night we wait for one driver to show up, and throw the checkered flag at 1:30 in the morning.
Now, we have a massive storm barreling your way, so we do track prep, intermission, and opening ceremonies?

It's wonder anyone goes to races anymore.
5 Likes: kcarm92, motorhead748, PIT CART, ryan84, tirespinner
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #10 6/30/19 7:56 PM
Originally Posted by IndianaSprintFan:
I hope they have the program in high gear. Maybe a good night to leave the tractor parked
That is not what is happening though. Complete rework after qualifying and planning complete rework after B-main like normal.

Shawn Wheeler II
2 Likes: ryan84, tirespinner