Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > This weekend
6/28/19, 1:39 PM   #11
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Brownstown and Haubstadt for me.

5 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, oppweld, Rpracing1, tirespinner
6/28/19, 1:56 PM   #12
i love dirt track racing

Brownstown and tss for our racing family's this weekend and then heading out to the corn belt nationals on Thursday morning. Have fun and enjoy all the great things that we all love. Looking forward to seeing some great racing family's and having a great time in the racing road trips. Thanks. Been rained out the last couple of weeks and need to get some great racing events. Aq you should be proud of us we are going out west again for another great racing road trip. God bless America. Thanks.
Last edited by i love dirt track racing; 6/28/19 at 2:14 PM.

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Dirtfan, Ken Bonnema, oppweld, Rpracing1, wildman92
6/28/19, 2:44 PM   #13
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

For us this weekend it's Paragon,Brownstown,& TSS.Thursday afternoon we're heading west to the Sprintcar Capital of the World to attend The Cornbelt Nationals.

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Last edited by Dirtfan; 6/28/19 at 3:08 PM.

6/28/19, 3:08 PM   #14
Re: This weekend
Rpracing1

3 members like this post: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, ronmil
6/28/19, 3:43 PM   #15
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
I give your post a 66.66% like only for the fact that you aren't going with me to Tri City Speedway today. I know I was originally going to THAT for the WoO late model, but like Jerry I changed my mind. See you tomorrow and Sunday!

What time you picking me up tomorrow?
Last edited by Chief Wahoo; 6/28/19 at 3:45 PM.

2 members like this post: Simon_says17, tirespinner
6/28/19, 5:11 PM   #16
ISF

Don't forget about the USAC National Midgets and the ASCoC winged sprint cars over here in Illinois on Saturday night at the Dirt Track Route 66 just south of Interstate 80 near Joliet, Illinois.

Also, don't forget about Sunday night, as well. Lincoln Speedway, Lincoln, Illinois will have the best of both worlds included on their racing lineup. The POWRi Lucas Oil National Midgets and the UMP Late Models Summer Nationals at the same track on the same night. This usually is a very good show and Sarge packs 'em in for this event!

We'll be doing both, for sure!

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
6/28/19, 8:01 PM   #17
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
ASQ you should be proud of us we are going out west again for another great racing road trip.
Yeh I was surprised to hear most of the racing family was gonna go to Knoxville. Mail Man must be confused,as the closest way to get there is thru Illinois,a State the racing family avoids to go watch the great racing events they have in that State.

I'll suggest that the racing family retire relatively early Friday night and get up real early and travel a bit more west and go to the Speedway Motors museum. A weekend of 2 races and 2 different museums would be a really busy weekend for you,and help you sleep on the way home,and the Mail Man would only have to listen to you snore while driving back.http://https://www.museumofamericanspeed.com/

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, tirespinner
6/29/19, 10:38 AM   #18
flagboy55

We’ll be at Joliet today for the Allstars and USAC midgets. Our good fortune that Kyle Larson is doing double duty this evening. We’ll be there early

6/29/19, 11:04 AM   #19
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
We’ll be at Joliet today for the Allstars and USAC midgets. Our good fortune that Kyle Larson is doing double duty this evening. We’ll be there early
That is a good plan. I have to work this weekend but I did get over to Hartford last night to watch the SOD action which was equaled only by the action and energy while chatting with Cigar Dave.

2 members like this post: flagboy55, oppweld
6/29/19, 11:31 AM   #20
racenut69

Headed to Lincoln,Ill. on Sunday- Hell Tour and POWRi.

1 member likes this post: oppweld
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > This weekend