IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon Speedway - Chuck Amati Race - Friday 6/21 Details
6/21/19, 5:14 PM   #41
i love dirt track racing

Unbelievable can't we all get along. I sure would have loved sitting on the porch with you guys having a couple of cocktails. Lol. Hopefully that that we can get together tomorrow night at lps. Have fun and enjoy all the great things that we love. Just not all this stupid rain and rain out's. Lol.

3 members like this post: Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, wildman92
6/21/19, 5:28 PM   #42
Re: Paragon Speedway - Chuck Amati Race - Friday 6/21 Detai
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
Weather can always happen, but according to both Weather Underground and Accuweather, the precipitation chances for Paragon don't go above 50% until 11 pm. And don't get really high until after 2 am. I've seen a ton of great races that had more dire forecasts than that. And to be fair, gotten rained on when there was very little rain in the forecast.

Jerry
Jerry, Id say both Weather Underground and Accuweather missed that boat..............Pun Intended.........

1 member likes this post: Pat O'Connor Fan
6/21/19, 6:38 PM   #43
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Well, I made the right decision for a change! Streets are flooded in Evansville. We could have boat races in front of Red Lobster. Water is up to rocker panels on Earlene’s Fusion.
Last edited by ronmil; 6/21/19 at 6:49 PM.

1 member likes this post: Pat O'Connor Fan
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon Speedway - Chuck Amati Race - Friday 6/21 Details