IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
cmakin (Offline)
  #1 3/5/10 6:30 AM
Dave Darland at Kamp, 16 July 2009

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
2 Likes: nowings4me
racegal (Online)
  #2 3/5/10 12:27 PM
On his way to a record breaking win!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
And I was there!!! Yay!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #3 3/5/10 1:35 PM
twas a good day indeed and great race!

Charles Nungester
cmakin (Offline)
  #4 3/5/10 1:49 PM
Certainly one of the best, if not the best race I saw last year.

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
Kansasdirtfan (Offline)
  #5 3/5/10 2:12 PM
I was there too, and was glad to see Double D win. Unfortunately, I was ducking rocks (yes, rocks) for most of the feature...not altogether successfully either, as both I and a fan in front of me left there with significant bruises.
cmakin (Offline)
  #6 3/5/10 2:48 PM
Originally Posted by kanfan55:
I was there too, and was glad to see Double D win. Unfortunately, I was ducking rocks (yes, rocks) for most of the feature...not altogether successfully either, as both I and a fan in front of me left there with significant bruises.
Yeah, they are especially bad in the pit stands. I know last year some folks got hammered there. That is one advantage of my perspective. Physics carries that stuff away from the infield.

racegal (Online)
  #7 3/5/10 5:59 PM
That race is on you tube too!! Thanks again for sharing the photo with us! Great as always!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops