Register! Forgot Password?
on_the_edge (Offline)
  #11 11/13/12 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by Lincoln Chapple:
Can someone re cap the surprises?

Good luck Robert.
Posted via Mobile Device
Damion Gardner lost Pace Lighting.
Hunter Schuerenberg's team will not run full time.
Robert Ballou will not be in the MPHG car next year.

I believe thats all for now, but we havent even made it to December yet.

"It's the fastest who get paid, and the fastest who get laid".
PFrederickson (Offline)
  #12 11/14/12 10:46 AM
Sorry to hear that about Robert. Hope he can get a sponsor.We can't lose him to. Best of luck

Posted via Mobile Device
dusty tracks (Offline)
  #13 11/14/12 5:06 PM
there r just not many rides available 4 guys like robert!! anybody heard about the 69, baldwin5 or any others?
reeserx (Offline)
  #14 11/14/12 5:19 PM
Originally Posted by dusty tracks:
there r just not many rides available 4 guys like robert!! anybody heard about the 69, baldwin5 or any others?
Not to get far off topic, rumor mill has it Brady bacon in 69 full time next year..on topic I hope mr ballou gets a ride next year, he's too good of a talent not too. It's usually a exciting show when he's there

Posted via Mobile Device
4 Likes: Eldora Three, Jerry Shaw, koolaid89, speed bump
barny oldfeller
  #15 11/16/12 5:45 PM
best of luck robert/ might not be a bad idea to go after the big box stores and corps, you can offer them a lot of exposure for a relative bargain in local exposure, put a biz plan together n give it a whirl n who knows, best of luck n hope to see ya back faster than ever!
SpfldMile (Offline)
  #16 11/16/12 8:47 PM
I always thought that a local athlete would want to give some exposure to their favorite charity by sponsoring a car in the charity's name. Just a thought.

For those about to rock, we salute you.
brady (Offline)
  #17 11/17/12 2:15 AM
Seems like the Baldwin car goes pretty good with Tmez ...him and Robert both run the top like champs...would be a pretty good combo if they teamed up

Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: Jerry Shaw, reeserx, tim brown