IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
hairracer44 (Offline)
  #1 1/3/15 3:58 PM
Any word on Schedule for Paragon and Putnamville. Can't remember when schedules came out last year. I know there were some rumors that Paragon may have sold over the winter or being leased but never any confirmation. Also concerns about Dave Allison's recent issues effecting Putnamville. Hoping to see schedules soon as these are the two tracks close to home for me.
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #2 1/3/15 6:32 PM
As far as I know, the MMSA has a date(s) scheduled at Putnamville. So I would think they're running as usual this year. Paragon...no idea...
Leohr46 (Offline)
  #3 1/3/15 10:14 PM
Paragon Web page said it hasn't sold or been leased. Looking for someone too do so.
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #4 1/3/15 11:43 PM
Paragon has a buyer if all the details can be worked out. I won't say who it is, but I have been in contact with them and this is for real.
hairracer44 (Offline)
  #5 1/4/15 2:31 AM
Originally Posted by treecitytornado:
Paragon has a buyer if all the details can be worked out. I won't say who it is, but I have been in contact with them and this is for real.
I've heard who the buyer is suppose to be but never heard confirmation. Figured if the deal wasn't done by now they decided Keith wanted to much and backed out.
bigq11 (Offline)
  #6 1/4/15 9:31 AM
Would a former driver who raced there, and his father also raced there, be part of the group interested in buying it?
Keith Ford (Offline)
  #7 1/4/15 11:51 AM
Paragon is not sold or leased, no deals are in the works at this time. Working on 2015 schedule, thank you, Keith
13 Likes: addictedtodirt, Braxton71, Charles Nungester, dirtnonwingfan, hairracer44, K9Racer, kcarm92, MacTexas, ronmil, scottyCbus, speed bump, Steve Wendel, Tony74
Hotshoe65s (Offline)
  #8 1/4/15 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by Keith Ford:
Paragon is not sold or leased, no deals are in the works at this time. Working on 2015 schedule, thank you, Keith
That settles that Lol. Thanks Keith
hairracer44 (Offline)
  #9 1/4/15 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by Keith Ford:
Keith, Thanks for the information. As much as I know you would like to sell or lease I like the program you run and am not sure if someone else took over they would continue with the same type of program. You give young and inexperienced sprint car guys a place to get seat time. I thank you for that and am looking forward to 2015.
4 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, mc/rider, scottyCbus, spicoli