IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Stolen Trailer and Truck in Irving (Dallas)
9/19/11, 2:10 PM   #1
Stolen Trailer and Truck in Irving (Dallas)
Texan

Please be on the lookout...

Sean Jones race car trailer and truck have been stolen in the early hours this morning from Irving. The truck is a 99 red dually with a 40' gooseneck trailer. The trailer is a sprint car trailer so it has the raised rrof on one end. If you see this or hear of anything please call Charlotte Jones 817-980-7660
Sean Jones817-822-5995 or Chuck Hart 463-585-0399
Please spread the word!

9/19/11, 3:23 PM   #2
Re: Stolen Trailer and Truck in Irving (Dalla
darnall

I don't know about the rest of you readers out there but I for one am gettin SICK AS HELL of seeing/reading all of these "RACING EQUIPMENT STOLEN" threads....

I wish there was something that could be done to eliminate this crap....too bad there isn't a way to run a 20,000 volt charge through the door handles of the rig or have a flame thrower pointed out from under the truck that would shoot fire when the alarm was triggered...

Racing is expensive/hard enough without these worthless punks helping themselves to your stuff...

I know some insurance policies will cover trailers and contents as long as they are hooked to the insured truck when something happens...I would definitely recommend that all racers and owners talk to their agent about this type of coverage....a few more dollars a month in premiums would be much easier to swallow than a loss of 200 grand worth of equipment...

1 member likes this post: supdh56
9/19/11, 4:44 PM   #3
Re: Stolen Trailer and Truck in Irving (Dalla
Texan

Trailer has been found in the DFW area with all the shocks and tires still there. Some tools missing but owner is happy to get back what they got.

Still looking for the '99 Red Ford Dually.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Stolen Trailer and Truck in Irving (Dallas)