IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Pavement Dave (Offline)
  #1 3/26/12 12:31 PM
The new Must See Racing Super Modified Series is quickly growing. We now have 20 registered drivers including: Davey Hamilton, Paul White, AJ Lesiecki, Jack Smith, Gene Lee Gibson, Aaron Pierce, and AJ Russell among others. For a full list click on the link that will direct you to the new redesigned Must See Racing site.
www.mustseeracing.com
9 Likes: apexonephoto, ASPHALT24, Avon Open Wheel fan, cowboyhar69, IndyBound, Midwest Connection, Mud Packer, Pat O'Connor Fan, PJ Wright
ASPHALT24 (Offline)
  #2 3/27/12 10:26 PM
Things are looking really good. So glad to have options again here in the Midwest to view the supermodifieds. Wonder what other tracks they will run on? I am thinking certainly IRP will get a date. Time will tell. Really stoked for the rumble @ Winchester May 20.
Roll Cage (Offline)
  #3 3/27/12 10:36 PM
I HOPE ORP GETS A DATE when THE WING SPRINTS R THERE... I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SEE THE SUPERS THERE SINCE I moved her an live just down the road... i also plan to be at winchester for that show.. i have seen supers at toledo9 my Hometown ) an can just imagine how fast they can get around the high banks of winchester.. WOW !!
randy j (Offline)
  #4 3/28/12 7:53 AM
Davey Hamilton is going to run Winchester in a super in May? WOW!
2 Likes: IndyBound, oljonesy
oljonesy (Offline)
  #5 3/28/12 10:51 AM
yep and over 20some cars!! with 30 sprints, will be a great show!!
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #6 3/28/12 3:46 PM
Originally Posted by Roll Cage:
I HOPE ORP GETS A DATE when THE WING SPRINTS R THERE... I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SEE THE SUPERS THERE SINCE I moved her an live just down the road... i also plan to be at winchester for that show.. i have seen supers at toledo9 my Hometown ) an can just imagine how fast they can get around the high banks of winchester.. WOW !!
I hope to see the supers back at IRP/ORP/LOR (or whatever they call it this week) in the near future. However, looking at the Must See Sprint schedule they are running there on Saturday June 9th. The Midwest Supermodified Association is also running that night at Lorain Speedway in Ohio. I would doubt that this would be a good move as supers and fans in the midwest would have to make a choice and I didn't think this is what Jim Hanks was trying to do. I also thought that Must See was adding this as a support series so fans could see both pavement winged sprints and supermodified all on one card. It will be interesting to see where else they run.

On the Must See Sprint schedule the only other midwest shows are at Auto City, Berlin and Kalamazoo in Michigan; Salem, Anderson and a second date at Winchester in Indiana. The Kalamazoo, Salem and Anderson dates would conflict with MSA as well.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Pavement Dave (Offline)
  #7 3/28/12 3:55 PM
Anderson Speedway has a Must See Super Modified date of October 6 which is currently on heir schedule now.
www.andersonspeedway.com
2 Likes: monkeyboy, Mud Packer
#1jackhewittfan (Offline)
  #8 3/28/12 6:29 PM
That should be pretty interesting

Posted via Mobile Device
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #9 3/28/12 6:40 PM
Originally Posted by #1jackhewittfan:
That should be pretty interesting

Posted via Mobile Device
I saw the MSA supers at South Bend last year and was pleasantly surprised with the show. I prefer to see them at 1/2 miles but the little bullring proved very entertaining.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
randy j (Offline)
  #10 3/28/12 8:21 PM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
I saw the MSA supers at South Bend last year and was pleasantly surprised with the show. I prefer to see them at 1/2 miles but the little bullring proved very entertaining.
Was there that night myself photographing. Was a good show. Saw the AVSS run there later in the year, wasn't bad either