IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Fullthrottle410 (Offline)
  #1 6/16/09 11:01 PM
Just wanted to thank MSCS flagman Mo Will for spending time in the stands Sunday at Terre Haute while they were prepping the track . Mo went through the grandstand and let my son, as well as other kids, wave the checkers. It really made my son's day as he has a set of flags at home that his grandma made for him and sometimes stands in his playset and flags my lawnmowing duties.
Pushtruck (Offline)
  #2 6/17/09 8:20 AM
I also want to publicly thank Mo Will for staying in the flagstsand and doing double duty on Sunday, flagging the SCORA sprints at the Terre Haute Action Track in addition to flagging the MSCS races. We truly appreciate your help and expertise. While I am at it, a big thank you to Billy Shipman as well for also doing double duty as a SCORA scorer and MSCS scorer. You guys were a huge help to us. Thanks again.

Joe Chambers
SCORA Race Director
TEH (Offline)
  #3 6/17/09 10:33 AM
Mo is a great person and professional when it comes to his job at the track. It is a honor to get to work with him at Tri-State Speedway during Sprint Week.
Big Willy (Offline)
  #4 6/17/09 12:26 PM
The only problems ever with Mo's flagging is when he forgets to put on a hat and the track lighting is above normal. The glare off that dome makes it tough on the racers and scorers as well. Sales of tinted tear offs probably go way up. Maybe Racng Optics should make Mo the "Official Flagman of Racing Optics"...