IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Vukie (Offline)
  #1 12/10/15 7:38 PM
http://www.badlandsmotorspeedway.com...tion-gold-cup/
4 Likes: ISF, JCC, old time Hoosier, TNRustler
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #2 12/10/15 7:42 PM
I saw Gold Cup,and thought it was Chico in California.

I've wanted to watch non wings at Husets,but not at those prices...........
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #3 12/10/15 8:51 PM
I'll have to consider hitting new territory and maybe go to this. Might be a one-time race and has the potential of being a lot of fun.
jim goerge (Offline)
  #4 12/10/15 9:05 PM
I thought about going there but man at those prices, add in hotel, fuel there and back. I'd have to give up several races around the state.
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, scottyCbus
Wallbanger (Offline)
  #5 12/10/15 9:07 PM
Finally a USAC race in my backyard! We've been waiting for this for a long time!
kdobson (Offline)
  #6 12/10/15 9:08 PM
No need to drive past Champ Cars and Corn Dogs at the Illinois State Fair Jim.
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #7 12/11/15 11:00 AM
This Cat isn't driving all that way to pay $195 bucks for the whole 4 day event plus Hotel and Food and Etc. When in May I can drive 3 hours away and get both much cheaper and be at one of the Best Tracks in the Country Eldora and it's a 2 day event and use less vacation time and much less driving time which equals less gas!
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, midnightrider
Daboy (Offline)
  #8 12/11/15 11:26 AM
Unless they figure something out to stop it, my plan is to buy a pit pass for $30-$40 and go where I want.
miledirt (Offline)
  #9 12/11/15 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by Wallbanger:
Finally a USAC race in my backyard! We've been waiting for this for a long time!
So Silver Crown at Springfield during the day... guys fly to South Dakota for sprints after?
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #10 12/11/15 12:57 PM
And this is why non wing racing doesn't have any high paying races,cuz tommy tight wads get on here and ***** about the price of the race.
11 Likes: 2fast4u, billw, BrentTFunk, chrismattlin, Flatrightrear, Hot Rod K., Jim Gardner, Kart#51, MEAT, monkeyboy, opnwhlmnd