IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Mark Kinser
3/6/09, 6:02 PM   #1
Mark Kinser
RACE51

What ever happened to Mark Kinser? Just wondering whaat he is doing now.

3/6/09, 6:08 PM   #2
Re: Mark Kinser
aceace

Lives in same house, raising his kids, working at the family saw mill. According to Karl about 6 mo back.

3/7/09, 2:42 AM   #3
hogan6

Just doin' his thing. Threw his cell phone into the woods. Mark and Cindy are good. Rip made the H.O.F. Maybe Mark can too.

3/7/09, 7:27 AM   #4
Mearsin84

Mark was truly a thrill to watch! Didn’t he run a late model after his time with WoO? Did Karl have something to do with his late model?

3/7/09, 11:52 AM   #5
Midwest Connection

Mark Kinser - one fast and talented "hot shoe" by all means. Mark could surely churn up the dirt at the old Tri City Speedway, Illinois 1/2 mile in a very fast and smooth broadslide. He was a lot of fun to watch race.

Have a good day...see you at the races

Rich - Arnold, Missouri

Mark Kinser on the old 1/2 mile at Tri City Speedway, Illinois

3/7/09, 1:22 PM   #6
smith19

didn't mark mary ray williams daughter. i think he gave karl money till the end.

3/7/09, 3:35 PM   #7
Rpracing1

Don't know for sure, but I thought that I had heard that he had got into a problem with some of that "nose candy" at one point in time late in his career.

3/7/09, 4:21 PM   #8
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

:headbang:headbang:headbang

3/7/09, 11:34 PM   #9
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
Don't know for sure, but I thought that I had heard that he had got into a problem with some of that "nose candy" at one point in time late in his career.
Believe me when I say I mean no I'll will by saying this.

This is the kinda crap that Ticks me off. Any kind of proof? A arrest report? Anything? I really find it hard to believe people can't be taken at their word. Lack of sponsorship, The Lawsuit. ect.

Karl had a way of making drivers. Mark was good, Karl made him great. One time at the night before the Kings Royal (Which Karl ususally didn't run anyway) Karl said if you don't win this heat (From 6th I believe) were parking it. He didn't and on the hauler it went........... No $$ for Mark that night.

Mark is a fun loving guy who went thru a period nobody should have to go through. Risking your life, getting injured yourself trying to save someone. I have to imagine a piece of his heart was left in that fire. If he's happy Im happy.

Best wishes to Mark Kinser and family.

Like I mentioned. Why would you put in a scenario? If you don't know for sure (Your Quote) then your probably making stuff up or going on hearsay. Not cool unless you directly witnessed it or can point to a instance.

Chuck, who loves the statement given about the non cage cars. If Mary Jane wasn't used then, we'd probably of had no drivers
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 3/7/09 at 11:41 PM.

3/8/09, 12:02 AM   #10
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Believe me when I say I mean no I'll will by saying this.

This is the kinda crap that Ticks me off. Any kind of proof? A arrest report? Anything? I really find it hard to believe people can't be taken at their word. Lack of sponsorship, The Lawsuit. ect.

Karl had a way of making drivers. Mark was good, Karl made him great. One time at the night before the Kings Royal (Which Karl ususally didn't run anyway) Karl said if you don't win this heat (From 6th I believe) were parking it. He didn't and on the hauler it went........... No $$ for Mark that night.

Mark is a fun loving guy who went thru a period nobody should have to go through. Risking your life, getting injured yourself trying to save someone. I have to imagine a piece of his heart was left in that fire. If he's happy Im happy.

Best wishes to Mark Kinser and family.

Like I mentioned. Why would you put in a scenario? If you don't know for sure (Your Quote) then your probably making stuff up or going on hearsay. Not cool unless you directly witnessed it or can point to a instance.

Chuck, who loves the statement given about the non cage cars. If Mary Jane wasn't used then, we'd probably of had no drivers
Sounds if someone got up on the wrong side of the bed. Someone requested information and I just offered up some info that I had heard at one point in time. I never said he was arrested. I just said it was what I had heard at one time. I did not put it in a scenario for you. I did not say I had seen him do anything. I did not say Mark was a bad person. I could have not been more clear. I was a Mark Kinser fan for a long time. Yes he was a good driver. Watched him many times. If he did have problems, I know what he went thru as I did the same. Do you have a problem with that or do you need proof. Strange way of turning around a innocent post response.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Mark Kinser