IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
RedRacer07 (Offline)
  #1 7/31/21 7:40 PM
EST & CST…when does the broadcast start at Tri-state for final ISW?
2 Likes: cowboyhar69, tirespinner
BLASTER1 (Offline)
  #2 7/31/21 7:46 PM
soon
4 Likes: jim goerge, motorhead748, RedRacer07, tirespinner
openwheelfan1 (Offline)
  #3 8/1/21 5:01 PM
Not defending Flo, but they had had a BUNCH of rain. Flo, Nor USAC had much idea when the track crew at TSS would get the surface usable.
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema, RedRacer07, RockinRy, tirespinner
jim goerge (Offline)
  #4 8/2/21 3:44 AM
Originally Posted by RedRacer07:
EST & CST…when does the broadcast start at Tri-state for final ISW?
But yet you got to see a good race didn"t you? You have no idea how much rain we got in Haubstadt,, I"ve hard anywhere from 1 and a half to 3 inches in bout 2 hours , thats a lot of water no matter. Most tracks would have used their rain date, But Tom and crew just went and brought out the flied tractors and went to work. Yes it took roughly a hour longer, BUT there was racing . It wasn"t Flo"s nor USAC"s or Tri States flaut just mother nature being mother nature. After all that work we had a FAST, SMOOTH track with nNO HOLRS track.. Before you bad mouth something stop and think about what happened first.
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, fish, PIT CART, The Old Coyote, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 8/2/21 7:23 AM
I dont see a bad mouthing anywhere. We all tune in, Get that same annoying video/audio clip and wait. It's hard to update sites in a few seconds.

But me, Id much rather watch a tractor show. At least you got some Idea what's going on. Go live at scheduled time when possible. My advice.

Charles Nungester
6 Likes: Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, Dirtfan, jim goerge, progressive22, RedRacer07
RedRacer07 (Offline)
  #6 8/2/21 9:19 AM
Post was not meant as “bad mouthing”.
I’m thankful for TSS crew, USAC, Flo & awesome racers. I am slightly frustrated that Flo’s advertising was not correct. Thank you all for your input. ISW ‘21 was fabulous!!!
5 Likes: chrismattlin, Dirtfan, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema, tirespinner
chrismattlin (Offline)
  #7 8/2/21 2:07 PM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
But yet you got to see a good race didn"t you? You have no idea how much rain we got in Haubstadt,, I"ve hard anywhere from 1 and a half to 3 inches in bout 2 hours , thats a lot of water no matter. Most tracks would have used their rain date, But Tom and crew just went and brought out the flied tractors and went to work. Yes it took roughly a hour longer, BUT there was racing . It wasn"t Flo"s nor USAC"s or Tri States flaut just mother nature being mother nature. After all that work we had a FAST, SMOOTH track with nNO HOLRS track.. Before you bad mouth something stop and think about what happened first.
Dang Jim, that's rough! To me it just seemed like the OP was not privy to the race being delayed an hour (turned out to be 2). No need to jump down his throat.
5 Likes: Dirtfan, jim goerge, progressive22, RedRacer07, tirespinner
RedRacer07 (Offline)
  #8 8/2/21 2:58 PM
It’s all good…my beer mug is half full, some are have empty 🍻
2 Likes: Ken Bonnema, tirespinner
jim goerge (Offline)
  #9 8/2/21 6:58 PM
Red Sorry guess I took it wrong . I was there in the rain and saw what was going on. If watching Flo you might not have known what was happening.
6 Likes: Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, RedRacer07, tirespinner
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #10 8/2/21 8:38 PM
Kinda with Charles on this one. When there’s a delay, I’d rather they just turn camera on and at bottom of the screen put something like weather delay or something similar what ever the situation is. Would keep a lot of people asking questions and/or complaining from just seeing the big ole “F” on the screen and event starting soon

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, RedRacer07, tirespinner