IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
JMA1181 (Offline)
  #31 11/1/15 9:53 PM
I'm guessing you will hire a safety crew and some tow truck drivers?

Thankfully USAC provides a flag man.
3 Likes: Mattmac05, on_the_edge, v8j
Buster51 (Offline)
  #32 11/1/15 11:41 PM
Well JMA1181 maybe you should step up and vouleter your services. Keith post every year for voulenters free pit pass every week. Usac sounds like good idea.
5 Likes: FishBurger, jscott101, mike mcghee, nathans1012, spicoli
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #33 11/2/15 8:13 AM
This would be great for sprint car racing!
2 Likes: FishBurger, Jerry Shaw
dougvan (Offline)
  #34 11/2/15 9:40 AM
USAC should be there. Great Racing in the past and we will see Great Racing in the Future.

Doug Vandeventer
4 Likes: davidm, dirt330, FishBurger, Jerry Shaw
davidm (Offline)
  #35 11/2/15 10:17 AM
I think it's a great idea. I'd try my best to be there for a USAC race at Paragon.
4 Likes: FishBurger, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, mc/rider
JMA1181 (Offline)
  #36 11/2/15 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by Buster51:
Well JMA1181 maybe you should step up and vouleter your services. Keith post every year for voulenters free pit pass every week. Usac sounds like good idea.
Sounds like a good idea, unfortunately I don't have experience in these fields. Instead, I will pay to get in so that he can hire the proper help.
throb (Offline)
  #37 11/2/15 3:13 PM
i was just talking about this with someone the other day! i love paragon, and the KISS (USAC Light) races have been awesome in the recent years. i would be there without a doubt! i also think that midgets at paragon would be AMAZING!!!!

Rob Botts
10 Likes: bandres21, davidm, FishBurger, Jbaldwin, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, jscott101, mc/rider, RACrappieman, TKRacing
Wolfe-e (Offline)
  #38 11/2/15 11:30 PM
Originally Posted by Keith Ford:
Whats your take (or support) on a Usac Sprint race at Paragon Speedway, thanks Keith
Hey Keith,, I know I;ve been out of the loop for a while,, but from everyone I ever talked too,,,, a USAC Race at Paragon would be like a Home-Comming, a Re-Union of FAmily and Friends... I Don;t think many would want to miss that,,, I know I won;t...Wolfe-e
2 Likes: davidm, FishBurger
Fred Zirzow (Offline)
  #39 11/3/15 12:08 AM
Sprint week and a midget week date would be awesome!!

Fred Zirzow
6 Likes: FishBurger, Jbaldwin, Jerry Shaw, mc/rider, nathans1012, throb
WinglessLovers (Offline)
  #40 11/3/15 11:57 AM
Have had some laptop problems. Saw this post finally & would love to see USAC back at Paragon! Agree with Jerry that Ballou and Short race was one of the best of the year. Bring it on and keep the support division(s) to one or two max. It will make for a great night of racing. Count Pat and I in for this one.

Bruce and Pat Eckel
3 Likes: FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Shaw