IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > New Midget Fuel Cell
11/29/17, 6:06 PM   #1
New Midget Fuel Cell
rcf123

I am selling a midget fuel tank that got with a bunch of sprint car parts. This thing is in perfect shape and only has a few minor scuffs from sitting around the shop. This appears to have every option – Factory Kahne Fill Plate, 2 door internal baffle, carbon fiber front cover, quick release tank bulkhead, mounting bracket, and jet nuts and studs for the filler and mounting plate. The bladder is an ATL I don’t know what brand the shell is. Inside the bladder is marked “10-4072 Kasey Khane Asphalt Midget” (Yes its misspelled in the tank). I run sprints and don’t need this tank. I was told the tank was never used. All of the hardware shows no signs of it ever being mounted. The bladder inside has no signs that alcohol was ever in it. I am not sure of the size of the tank but it looks like the same shape as a saldana 31 gallon. This tank is located in Pittsburgh, PA but I could bring it to the PRI show or possibly ship it. If you’re interested in it shoot me an offer. Rob 412-443-7848.
Attached Images
20171128_181018.jpg (1.17 MB, 120 views)

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > New Midget Fuel Cell