IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > TQ's race anywhere over the past weekend?
5/25/21, 9:19 AM   #1
TQ's race anywhere over the past weekend?
TQ29m

Just thought I'd ask, I heard from the grave vine they did, but didn't hear or see anything more, seems like something that expensive to own and race, could/would want to get some free advertising right here, where it's at, maybe keeping it a secret is the best answer, go-karts did it for a long time, then they had so many people doing it, they had to release it, and it goes on in spite of itself. Beats me. Like I've been known to say before, most fun you can have, and still keep your cloths on!

2 members like this post: Ken Bonnema, tirespinner
5/25/21, 11:58 AM   #2
badcoupe

Circle city thurs night gas city sat night, with the all star sprints both nights

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
5/25/21, 12:03 PM   #3
tqracer53

everything is posted on the facebook site. i know you dont do facebook. google all star tq to see the results.

2 members like this post: tirespinner, TQ29m
5/27/21, 9:35 AM   #4
Re: TQ's race anywhere over the past weekend?
lcbr

May 29 race is in Richmond Kentucky

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > TQ's race anywhere over the past weekend?