IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington: Kevin "The Pup" Huntly and Fireworks 6/16
6/17/23, 1:11 PM   #11
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo View Post
Any problem with the lights after the fireworks?
No
It always takes a few minutes for them to come back on.
I’m wondering if the promoter intends to push his program as close as possible to the eleven o’clock curfew as possible. The track always has had a curfew, but it didn’t seem to be enforced. I guess neighbors are complaining more.
Last edited by ronmil; 6/17/23 at 1:16 PM.

2 members like this post: Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner
6/17/23, 1:27 PM   #12
cmiracingvids

I think the intermission was for them to wait til it got dark for the fireworks and also because they wanted to run the 305 feature first and the b mains had just finished. So they gave those guys a few minutes to get ready for the a main. The intermission wasn’t bad at all. Like 10 minutes at the most. They had hornets too, but only 6 showed up. So they didn’t take up as much time as maybe they thought they might.

3 members like this post: Hustlin-Hoosier, ronmil, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington: Kevin "The Pup" Huntly and Fireworks 6/16