Moffatt
Abrams
Bilbee
Hughes
Kendall
3 Likes: FishBurger, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner
Gregg (Offline)
  #22 9/21/19 10:36 PM
Wow, another yellow. Kinser tried for the lead and got together with Hewitt. Kinser on the hook. Bilbee will change a tire. Abrams is out. On edit Bilbee out

Top 5

Hewitt
Gaines
Owen
Westerfeld
Moffatt

Green then yellow for Wulsifer spin.
Gregg (Offline)
  #23 9/21/19 10:39 PM
Gaines in the lead making the bottom work.

Lap 10 Wailing another spin. Night is over.
minispeed (Offline)
  #24 9/21/19 10:40 PM
You can’t get anything going because the track is dry as a bone!!!
Starting a go fund me page for fuel in the water truck. Will post a link soon.
8 Likes: addictedtodirt, fishnman, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, SteveW, tirespinner, treecitytornado, Wallsracing
Gregg (Offline)
  #25 9/21/19 10:44 PM
Gaines and Owen going at it high and low.

Now Hewitt back in front.
4 Likes: chrismattlin, FishBurger, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner
Gregg (Offline)
  #26 9/21/19 10:47 PM
Justin Owen wins on a last lap pass. Awesome.

Dickie is the 2019 track champ.

Maybe the earlier problem but Moffatt wasn't quite as fast as the leaders.

Top 10

Owen
Hewitt
Westerfeld
Gaines
Hughes
Moffatt
Kendall
Fischesser
Cummings
Barr

Gaines has now won the track championship on the 1/4 mile and the 3/8 mile, this time I'm sure with a little help from Jason Soudrette.
10 Likes: bighd0522, Charles Nungester, fish, FishBurger, fishnman, HoosierMikey, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, SlingShock, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #27 9/22/19 1:07 AM
Track was near perfect Cars running the bottom and cars right on the wall. Other than Jordan Kinsers mishap, the rest were rookie mistakes.

Like others said, A bunch of yellows and a couple reds early but then it was a five car battle for the lead. Eventually Dallas Hewitt got the bottom and the lead and Justin Owen committed to the top blast the cushion in one and two and passed Hewitt into three for the win.

Westerfeld was even in it to win it and it's been a year since I've seen him be a contender to win.

Conrats to Dickie on the championship. Joss for a hard fought battle and JJ Hughes top three.

Something for the 70th anniverssary in 2020 for the burg at current location. Top five in points after champions night will draw, or race or arm wrestle for 7k

Charles Nungester
6 Likes: chrismattlin, fish, FishBurger, Gregg, i love dirt track racing, SlingShock
  #28 9/22/19 12:49 PM
Thought last week couldn't get any better. Yeah it was a long race but five or six driver were battling for the win and a last lap pass for the win.

Charles Nungester
minispeed (Offline)
  #29 9/22/19 7:19 PM
Is there a Lawrencburg Ohio? Most have been at a different track then Chuck! Lol
  #30 9/22/19 7:30 PM
Like I said, Racing all over and the spins and flips weren't caused by the track, Innexperience. Except for the Kinser one and that was two cars going for the same spot.

https://www.facebook.com/jared.fox.7...5510655504943/

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: erich45, Gregg