IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #31 8/3/11 8:43 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
There is no B Main. There is feature A or feature B. Passing points are used to determine features. Top 20? Go to A feature which pays 2500-300 to start Twenty first in passing points back go to B feature paying 800 to win.

Thats how I understand it.
Chuck is correct, except for it will be 18 in Feature A, and the rest in feature B, however, depending on car count we may have more and no less start in Feature A. Its a passing points format, its fun and everyone makes a feature!!
throb (Offline)
  #32 8/3/11 9:11 PM
we plan on making the tow....

Rob Botts
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, Dave Rudisell, FishBurger
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #33 8/3/11 9:14 PM
Originally Posted by throb:
we plan on making the tow....
Thanks Rob, looking forward to seeing you and your team.
throb (Offline)
  #34 8/3/11 9:28 PM
I'm really looking forward to it...I haven't ran the burg since '07..it was considerably different then!!!
Posted using Mobile Device
ShaneMugavin57 (Offline)
  #35 8/3/11 10:56 PM
Had to work last year and heard nothing but great things about this race. Had it marked on calendar since beginning of year and was coming earlier in the year but weather got us. Now I am without a motor and I think they have a no flintstoning rule. Have to settle for spectating and hope to still get some Burg visits in before end of year. If you have an operable car I suggest hitting this race.
Z-man (Offline)
  #36 8/3/11 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by ShaneMugavin57:
Had to work last year and heard nothing but great things about this race. Had it marked on calendar since beginning of year and was coming earlier in the year but weather got us. Now I am without a motor and I think they have a no flintstoning rule. Have to settle for spectating and hope to still get some Burg visits in before end of year. If you have an operable car I suggest hitting this race.
Let me get this straight, you weren't there last year but you are recomending it to others. Let me tell you I was there last year and had a ball, so much that i didn't get home till the sun came up. I
f that honda of yours is still running I think you should be my driver this saturday so I get home at a decent hour and the wife lets me come out to play next week.

Will work for Race Tickets and Beer
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #37 8/4/11 7:03 AM
Originally Posted by Z-man:
Let me get this straight, you weren't there last year but you are recomending it to others. Let me tell you I was there last year and had a ball, so much that i didn't get home till the sun came up. I
f that honda of yours is still running I think you should be my driver this saturday so I get home at a decent hour and the wife lets me come out to play next week.
Blessed wine huh?

Charles Nungester
sprinter (Offline)
  #38 8/4/11 1:31 PM
How much do you pay for tow money? In case someone gets there and has car issues.
Thanks
rdzsprint (Offline)
  #39 8/4/11 3:44 PM
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell:
August 6, 2011

The City of Lawrenceburg Presents the "Legends of Lawrenceburg Classic"

Legends of Lawrenceburg Classic

$8 General Admission

Lawrenceburg Chevrolet Sprints,

Budweiser UMP Modifieds,

Impact Sports Pure Stocks

Lawrenceburg Chevrolet Sprints

$2500 to Win, $300 to Start
B-Feature: $800 to Win, $100 to Start

Budweiser UMP Modifieds

$1000 to Win, $150 to Start

B-Feature: $400 to Win, $75 to Start

Impact Sports Pure Stocks

$800 to Win, $100 to Start

B-Feature: $300 to Win, $45 to Start

Admission Prices:

Adult General Admission: $8

Kids 7-12: $2

6 & Under: FREE

Pit Pass: $25 (all ages)

It is also HARF/DARF/BARC Night's at the races. Memebers can present a valid membership card along with a photo I.D. and receive FREE general admission.
Looking forward to your HARF approved race. PLEASE do NOT destroy the racing surface like you did at your Christmas in July race. You had a perfect surface...early. Then you totally destroyed it with your push truck 100 lap assault on a great track. You did the same thing during ISW when what very little water you applied, you immediately pounded right back out with your push truck attack. Please leave the moisture in the track.
hupp#9 (Offline)
  #40 8/4/11 4:16 PM
RDZ...
First off do you even race? If so that's fine, but this is the same s*** different year in 2008 the track was always heavy and everyone complained now it's to dry.. Who cares a track is a track.. Why do you like it tacky? So you don't get dirty at a dirt track? When it's heavy there isn't as much passing so if your a fan the dry slick puts on a better show and if your a driver or owner it's a little harder on tires but that's racing.. It's a dirt track it's not going to be perfect Dave does what he can. And btw after you water it if you don't run it in with the trucks it's slime and the first lap everyone will knock the wall down...

Anyways thanks Dave do what you can, you can't make everyone happy just don't over water it lmao
Posted using Mobile Device
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, FishBurger