IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
oppweld (Offline)
  #1 5/25/19 7:23 PM
Any updates from North Vernon?
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #2 5/25/19 7:43 PM
Sure! 20 sprints. JJ Hughes won heat 1. Drew Abel won heat 2. Cole Ketchum won heat 3. Dickie Gaines, Lee Underwood, Michael Fishesser, Justin Owen all present.
5 Likes: Hammer, LUCKYONE, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, Red Clay
oppweld (Offline)
  #3 5/25/19 9:20 PM
Feature?
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #4 5/25/19 9:26 PM
JJ Hughes wins it! Over Dickie Gaines and Michael Fishesser. Drew Abel gave a slider in 3 and 4 and passed Hughes and the caution came out. After the ensuing restart Abel started to drop back. Shout out to my buddy Justin Lewis who started 19th and moved up quite a bit to finish I think 10th or so. Dusty but a good race. JJ Hughes has this place figured out.
6 Likes: Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, LUCKYONE, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, TNRustler
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #5 5/25/19 9:37 PM
Originally Posted by cmiracingvids:
JJ Hughes wins it! Over Dickie Gaines and Michael Fishesser. Drew Abel gave a slider in 3 and 4 and passed Hughes and the caution came out. After the ensuing restart Abel started to drop back. Shout out to my buddy Justin Lewis who started 19th and moved up quite a bit to finish I think 10th or so. Dusty but a good race. JJ Hughes has this place figured out.
Heck yeah! Congratulations to the Hughes!!!!! They deserve this! Hard work pays off. Been racing Sprint's around 10 years and it's showing!
8 Likes: Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, LUCKYONE, oppweld, Poorboyjocko, racefan20, smith19, WinglessLovers
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #6 5/26/19 3:38 AM
Way to go Jj!

Charles Nungester