IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > HARF's ******** of Officers & Race Shop Tour
2/18/15, 12:00 AM   #1
HARF's ******** of Officers & Race Shop Tour
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

Hoosier Auto Racing Fans will once again conduct their annual ******** of Officers this coming Saturday, Feb. 21st, 2015 @ 11 a.m. We are lucky enough this year to be offered the chance to hold our ******** at Joey Saldana's World of Outlaws race shop, 3800 N. S.R.267 in Brownsburg, In.
After our business at hand, the ********, we will be able to tour one of the finest WoO race shops in the country, see all their cars, transporters, and Joey's spectacular helmet collection. This is a chance to tour a shop not commonly open to the public, but a special bonus offered to our club. You DO NOT have to be a HARF member to enjoy the tour, you only need to be a member to VOTE, but memberships to our great club will be available at the door. A few door prizes will be given away and our latest newsletter will be available at the door, BUT...as a Special Bonus Prize, we will have a drawing for "2" tickets to this years NASCAR Truck race at Eldora Speedway on July 22nd. This Special prize will be for HARF MEMBERS ONLY, so another good reason to join our club.
So...HARF ******** OF OFFICERS 2-21-2015 @ 11 a.m.
3800 N. SR267 (3 miles south of I-74 on 267), Brownsburg, In.
(west side of road, watch for HARF signs to direct you)
I hope you can all take this opportunity to find out what HARF is all about and to tour one great race shop, see you Saturday, Bob Black, HARF President.

2/18/15, 12:43 AM   #2
addictedtodirt

A couple years back the first Kokomo GP rained out and I stumbled upon the HARF shop tour (rw and fontanta) and meeting as something to do on a Saturday. What a great day my brother and I had. Well worth our time and something we talk fondly of today.

If you're in the area,you should check it out. As for my wife and I, both HARF members, we will be in Ocala.

Thanks Bob for all you do!

3 members like this post: chasinracin2, i love dirt track racing, PAW
2/18/15, 12:59 AM   #3
HARFprez

Sure, rub it in. Thanks so much for the comment, this shop tour promises to be one of our best and we hope to gain more new members like we did with you and your brother. Hit the beach once for me, it's snowin like heck here now.

1 member likes this post: chasinracin2
2/19/15, 3:40 PM   #4
HARFprez

Extra bonus for our tour, Joey will be there to sign autographs and have their souvenir trailer open for sales. Hope you can join us.

2/19/15, 10:19 PM   #5
HARFprez

HARF discount nights now up to 26 already, including 5 "FREE" nights. All listed at www.HARF.vpweb.com

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, racing2bwithu2
2/20/15, 9:08 PM   #6
HARFprez

We are watching the weather but at this point we are still a go for our shop tour on Saturday. But PLEASE, before you head out in the morning, check for updates either here or our facebook page, we WILL update status as soon as we know the weather conditions. Bear with us.

1 member likes this post: i love dirt track racing
2/21/15, 10:00 AM   #7
HARFprez

NOTICE NOTICE...at this hour central Indiana is still expecting 3 more hours of snow on top of the 5 1/2" we have right now and counties are going from "yellow" to "Orange" conditions (to stay off the roads) we need to postpone todays meeting until next Saturday 2-28-15. Please let others know of this and to stay home and warm.

1 member likes this post: racefan20
2/27/15, 4:02 PM   #8
HARFprez

Once again we will try to do our ******** of Officers and tour of the Saldana Racing World of Outlaws shop on Feb.28th at 11 am. One lucky HARF member will walk out with reserved seats to the Nascar Truck race at Eldora in July. You do not need to be a member to enjoy the tour but you DO need to be a member to Vote or to win the Nascar tickets. Hope to see a good turnout.

2/27/15, 4:10 PM   #9
Re: HARF's ******** of Officers & Race Shop Tour
MIKE HEIMEL

Looks Like A Great Time !! Attention HARF Members, And NON Members Come On Out Youll Be Glad Ya Did !!

2/28/15, 10:05 AM   #10
HARFprez

Today's the day, come out and join us, a rare peek behind the WoO garage doors. Today at 11 am.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > HARF's ******** of Officers & Race Shop Tour