IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #1 8/12/08 1:16 PM
:thumbBUBBY JONES SURGERY WENT WELL JUST GOT A CALL FROM HIS WIFE PATTY! NO MORE SMOKES FOR OLE BUB! WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN HE CAN TALK!:checkered:
92fan (Offline)
  #2 8/12/08 1:37 PM
Good for Bubby, Take it easy and we'll see you racing soon.
Seadog (Offline)
  #3 8/12/08 1:37 PM
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE:
:thumbBUBBY JONES SURGERY WENT WELL JUST GOT A CALL FROM HIS WIFE PATTY! NO MORE SMOKES FOR OLE BUB! WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN HE CAN TALK!:checkered:
Thanks for the info about Stormin' Norman. When will he be able to work again soon?

Do I remember right that he had the same profession and home town as Boom Boom Cannon?
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #4 8/12/08 1:59 PM
YES BUT YOU DON'T WANT OLE BUB TO CUT YOUR HAIR!:applaud:
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #5 8/12/08 2:50 PM
Thanks S.D. for the updates on Ole'Bub!!...Glad so far so good!!...Brucer'
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #6 8/12/08 4:36 PM
Thanks for the update. I'll continue to keep Bub in my thoughts and prayers.
Chuck

Charles Nungester
Dwight Clock (Offline)
  #7 8/12/08 4:44 PM
Great to hear that Bub is doing well. Thanks for the info, Duke!:thumb
4wheelsinthekoosh (Offline)
  #8 8/12/08 4:54 PM
Tony Jones was in town and stopped by DRC today and said BUB was doing well. But he also said that Bub wanted out of there so he could have a cup of coffee and a smoke. Knowing that my dad and bubby are from the same era there is no doctor or nurse that will tell them what they can have or what to do. It usually is the other way around. Get Well bub see ya that the track
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #9 8/12/08 7:24 PM
Thanks, Duke. Glad to hear the good news.

Frank Daigh
throb (Offline)
  #10 8/12/08 7:56 PM
Originally Posted by 4wheelsinthekoosh:
Tony Jones was in town and stopped by DRC today and said BUB was doing well. But he also said that Bub wanted out of there so he could have a cup of coffee and a smoke. Knowing that my dad and bubby are from the same era there is no doctor or nurse that will tell them what they can have or what to do. It usually is the other way around. Get Well bub see ya that the track
dont forget his daily donut sticks with that coffee and smoke! glad to hear that bub is doing well. hope to see him at the track soon!

Rob Botts