IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chase across 3 states ends in Utah - Tyler Walker
2/1/13, 10:11 PM   #61
stanbrough4presidentgo53

You can play the coulda woulda shoulda game alllllllll day long. He didn't hurt anyone and he screwed up royally.. He certainly had the car to do it! And would people stop with the the "id give my left n*t for the rides and chances he's got" sheeesh. Cry a river

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by stanbrough4presidentgo53; 2/2/13 at 12:01 AM.

2 members like this post: LocalYokel, sprinterfan
2/1/13, 10:12 PM   #62
Re: Chase across 3 states ends in Utah | ksl.com
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by backitin View Post
Sad part is if he's out of jail he's already laughing about it.
He is out of jail.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

2/1/13, 10:16 PM   #63
Re: Chase across 3 states ends in Utah - Tyler Wal
KMS2683

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalYokel View Post
He already made bail.

Say what you will, he's a good driver. Made it through 3 states with 5-0 chasin him!

Posted via Mobile Device
Actually his driving wasn't that great as that part of Nevada (Near Mesquite) to Utah is only about 20 or so miles. The very tip of Arizona is between Mesquite and Utah border. It sounds impressive but the pursuit was a minimal distance.

2/2/13, 12:58 AM   #64
IndySprintCar

I'm not sure what is more pathetic to watch. Tyler Walker's life unfolding or some people's response to it in this thread. Obviously, some members on IOW are living their lives PERFECTLY with zero regrets, shortcomings or past/future mistakes.

Pathetic on both fronts.
Last edited by IndySprintCar; 2/2/13 at 12:59 AM.

4 members like this post: 4t4, apexonephoto, fish, sprinterfan
2/2/13, 1:28 AM   #65
Micro 11

I may have missed this, but no one has addressed the elephant in the room. Would you want a drug addicted fool racing beside you, your child,your father,husband or anyone? I know I would not,

1 member likes this post: mowerman
2/2/13, 10:17 AM   #66
OTSNWR
Inactive Member

Very sad to hear about Mr. Walker's drug problems. Very glad he didn't hurt any innocent travelers while running from the authorities at 140mph. I hope he can get cured before something worse happens. Hopefully those he's hurt and let down will someday forgive him. Everyday I look into the mirror and the guy looking back at me tells me I'm not perfect. He's right but I still try to prove he's wrong. Anyway, I decided to post this as some of the people on here have mentioned they were addicts or know people presently who are. There's a company in BC, Canada, www.sotainstruments.com that builds nifty devices that when used properly can potentially improve people's lives. One of their electronic devices is called the "Bio Tuner". The history of this device is amazing. It was invented by a man named Mr. Bob Beck and it used to be called the "Brain Tuner". Mr. Beck was a physicist and an electrical engineer. His "Brain Tuner" could, over time, eliminate a person's addictions. Even tobacco addiction, which apparently is 4 times stronger than a heroin addiction. Mr. Beck's "Brain Tuner" was not well received by the medical establishment as his device would eliminate the necessity of Rehab Centers. So, it never went mainstream. I urge anyone interested in eliminating an addiction from their lives or their loved ones to do a little research on Mr. Bob Beck, his inventions and his Protocol for health. Just jump on the interweb and punch in: Bob Beck Protocol, or Brain Tuner, or his book, "Take Back Your Life". There's plenty of info on the web about Mr. Beck's contributions to mankind and several videos on YOUTUBE. His technology is still available, addictions can be reversed for good. Mr. Beck was the inventor and patent holder of the 4 sided flash cube that was used on cameras in the 60's and 70's. I hope this info helps some people. Maybe it'll trickle down to the Walker family.

2/2/13, 10:41 AM   #67
R A K

Tyler "The Bandit" Walker
Oh, the t-shirt sales!
I would say this upstanding young man will be just fine ...
Last edited by R A K; 4/11/13 at 9:56 PM.

1 member likes this post: sprinterfan
2/2/13, 11:00 AM   #68
sprinterfan

OMG thats great !! Everyone should own this T-Shirt !! Put me down for at least 10.

2/2/13, 11:16 AM   #69
Osborn

I may have missed this, but no one has addressed the elephant in the room. Would you want a drug addicted fool racing beside you, your child,your father,husband or anyone? I know I would not,

Knowingly he's on something at the racetrack? If that was the case of course not. But honestly, there are at least 15 squirrels at every race Id be more worried about than Tyler being on something. And those are the ones that end your night. Tyler is just not one of those guys.

1 member likes this post: Jerry Shaw
2/2/13, 11:35 AM   #70
riskybrisky5

I hope and pray that Tyler can beat this. But I can't help but think how many times him and other drivers are probably going around eldora at 140 under the influence of drugs. I guarantee it is happening week in and week out. I have said for years that we should be drug testing every driver local and big events. I would welcome Tyler back anytime if he defeats this as long as he and every other driver pass the drug test.

6 members like this post: bighd0522, EPSpeed, Jerry Shaw, R A K, racephoto1, Ty
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chase across 3 states ends in Utah - Tyler Walker