IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Party Palns?
1/9/24, 2:03 PM   #1
Chili Bowl Party Palns?
DirtTrackTherapy16J

For all those traveling to or already at The Chili Bowl, I wish you safe travels and a great time. Maybe one of these days I'll make it to a Chili Bowl.

For those not attending in person...does anyone have any parties or anything on Saturday? Not interested in full disclosure of details, that's your private business. Just curious if anyone does anything like we do? If you care to share then please feel free to share.

This will be our 2nd annual Chili Bowl party. Started it last year and doing it again this year. We all work too much and use our vacation days for Turkey Season, Early Archery Deer PreRut, and Ice Fishing if we get ice, so none of us are able to attend in person.

We will have Flo on our 60 inch smart tv in our shop while working on building more Box Blinds/Tower Blinds for Deer Hunting. We will be having Deer Summer Sausage, Cheese, Crackers as an appetizer and choices of meat will be smoked Rabbit, smoked Squirrel, Deer Brats, and Deer Bacon Burgers. Everyone brings their own drink of choice, alcohol or non alcohol.

1/9/24, 2:38 PM   #2
Re: Chili Bowl Party Palns?
azsprintfan1

We do a party every year. We have for the past 5 or 6 years at least I'd say. A group of 10 or so of us that all used to go to Manzy and sit together back in the day. It's always a pot luck and I bring chili every year. I have never attended the chili bowl in person but hope to someday. Just not sure I could handle the whole week. Maybe just 2 or 3 days. Enjoy everyone!

1 member likes this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Party Palns?