IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #71 5/11/14 4:12 PM
Originally Posted by RGraves:
^what do you mean Shaw was backed into by a car?
Means exactly what he said. The 24 backed into Brian while he was standing there. It snowballed from there.
ronmil (Offline)
  #72 5/11/14 4:13 PM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
I heard cars were parked behind the lake. I did not know there was "a behind the lake".
Mmmm....amphibious cars perhaps?

Ron Miller
RGraves (Offline)
  #73 5/11/14 4:20 PM
^what do you mean Shaw was backed into by a car?
Kinda what I thought too. To me it just looked like hard racing for position. Shaw didn't even spin but chose to stop in the track. You could tell by the way he was driving afterwards that he was pissed. Heck he came back to the front. Just the product of pill draw dirt racing to me. Saw no reason for a fight.
RGraves (Offline)
  #74 5/11/14 4:23 PM
So Brian was in his pit?
on_the_edge (Offline)
  #75 5/11/14 4:37 PM
So Brian was in his pit?
That's the story I heard after the Tatum boy had already been jumped by a couple guys from the Shaw pit. Not sure why it had to escalate to that violent of an altercation but they probably shouldn't have went down there trying to fight again. Hope Brian is alright though to bad it had to go down that way.

"It's the fastest who get paid, and the fastest who get laid".
RGraves (Offline)
  #76 5/11/14 4:46 PM
Very unfortunate that it had to get to this point. I was there and saw the accident but not the altercation. Some have said that Brian didn't go to his pit but I doubt the other guy that was at fault for the on-track incident went looking for trouble. Sad deal. Prayers for all
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #77 5/11/14 5:48 PM
Sounds like a story that all involved will get to tell their grandchildren one day.
dusty tracks (Offline)
  #78 5/11/14 6:29 PM
Shaw and his group r notorius for fighting.. Just a matter of time b4 this happened!!
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #79 5/11/14 7:19 PM
Sounds like Jack handle man needs to be in the pen for a spell. Hope the injured driver heals ok. Fighting's one thing weapons another IMHO

Charles Nungester
RGraves (Offline)
  #80 5/11/14 9:21 PM
Sad part is that this is all over a very minor on track incident that Brian lost his cool over. It was an incident worthy of flippin' somebody the bird over.