IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jarvis (Offline)
  #1 4/9/11 12:00 PM
Whats the chance for the first one of the year. Lots of water in N.V.
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #2 4/9/11 12:14 PM
I was told the last word Rudy was telling people was if it was thru by 2-3pm they could race.... and that was a couple hours ago. The heaviest rain is there now.... I am holding out hope he can get it in. Looks like Mother Nature has the helm.... gotta wait on her....
ThaBurgFan (Offline)
  #3 4/9/11 12:22 PM
I live in Aurora and it is raining but not heavy, just a steady rain. Looks like it will be outta here by 3 so hopefully we will be watching some racing tonight!
merice (Offline)
  #4 4/9/11 12:38 PM
Man i hope so.I need a fix .
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #5 4/9/11 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by ThrottleHead:
I was told the last word Rudy was telling people was if it was thru by 2-3pm they could race.... and that was a couple hours ago. The heaviest rain is there now.... I am holding out hope he can get it in. Looks like Mother Nature has the helm.... gotta wait on her....
hope so eldora is done if burg gets in we could see some of usac guys come this way
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #6 4/9/11 1:01 PM
That would be awesome but I am seeing on Facebook some are going elsewhere....
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #7 4/9/11 1:12 PM
were are they going attica. was hoping some might come and get track time for next weekend.
agar (Offline)
  #8 4/9/11 1:16 PM
some are going to Putnamville
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #9 4/9/11 1:16 PM
as of 1:15 the rain is letting up and looking at radar all things are moving out. we got the track sealed over before the rain hit, so we should be good to go. Hope to see you all tonight.
Thanks, Dave
terrehautian (Offline)
  #10 4/9/11 1:18 PM
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing:
hope so eldora is done if burg gets in we could see some of usac guys come this way
Clauson heading to Putnamville. Blake heading home or potentially to Putnamville.