IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
grjfriedman (Offline)
  #1 10/9/11 10:06 PM
I have a Factor 1. Looking for wheels and tires, torsion rear axles, torsion or coil front axles, 99-00 R6 parts, sprockets, chains, body panels, roaters, brakes, calapers, Shocks, Bearings, Nerf Bars, Anything dealing in parts. Let me know what you have and for how much and il get back to you. Must be in Indiana.
grjfriedman (Offline)
  #2 10/11/11 10:42 AM
TQ29m (Online)
  #3 10/11/11 1:34 PM
Originally Posted by grjfriedman:
I have a Factor 1. Looking for wheels and tires, torsion rear axles, torsion or coil front axles, 99-00 R6 parts, sprockets, chains, body panels, roaters, brakes, calapers, Shocks, Bearings, Nerf Bars, Anything dealing in parts. Let me know what you have and for how much and il get back to you. Must be in Indiana.
Thought you were all hot to buy one ready, or nearly race ready, JMHO, but you are in for a lot of problems, with all the parts you're looking for, it ain't too late to bail out, and go back to the original plan, I understand the cost factor in a car either ready, or a roller, but it'd be a whole bunch cheaper, and sooner, than buying one a piece at a time. Good luck! Bob!

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
grjfriedman (Offline)
  #4 10/12/11 11:07 AM
btt
grjfriedman (Offline)
  #5 10/13/11 3:19 PM
btt