IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Onlydirt (Offline)
  #191 6/6/08 12:07 AM
Sorry to hear Josh Spencer just missed the A by a last lap pass.
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #192 6/6/08 1:44 AM
Thanks LISA!!...jump'n on Late for RESULTS!!....Hoping ur Health is Improving !!..........Brucer'
midgy (Offline)
  #193 6/6/08 6:51 AM
I am sorry to everyone. I was just typing the results of the A Main, when I got locked out of IOW. I could never get back in. I even sent and called the results to a couple of other people but they were having the same issues. I feel really bad that I left everyone hanging.
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #194 6/6/08 8:18 AM
Lisa, You did all you could and thats more than we could ask for.

Thanks again to You and Fred. It's always apriciated from those of us who could not make a race live for whatever reason.

Chuck, wishing you the best of health and experiences.

Charles Nungester
racegal (Offline)
  #195 6/6/08 10:20 AM
Lisa, You did a great job!!:respect: Thank you!!:applaud:

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
axsom#11
  #196 6/6/08 6:26 PM
midgy , great updates ,going to write ya last night ,but I was working on the new car , we trashed it at the kiss race at bloomington last friday . Not making bloomington tonight ,racing sat not sure were . Kenny won his heat and was running 3rd in the feature when he and cole whitt got together on the 12 th lap .:checkered:
Andrew S. Quinn (Online)
  #197 6/6/08 10:13 PM
Sure hope they get Lincoln and Susky on the sched next yr,and not bother going back to Big Diamond.
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #198 6/9/08 12:45 AM
Originally Posted by midgy:
B Main Results

21 1 81 1z 5 2b Brad passed spencer on the last turn of the last lap. Way to go Brad!
I also think Josh did a good job of not crashing running the last two laps of the race with a flat left rear.

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #199 6/9/08 12:55 AM
Originally Posted by midgy:
Under Red Flag - 66 Of Spencer Got Sideways. Coons And Hagen Had Nowhere To Go And They Got Into Him. Brad Kuhn Had Nowhere To Go And Ran Over A Tire And Flipped Into The Wall. All Drivers Are Ok. I Will Let You Know Who Does Not Restart.
Please check out the video Dean Mills shot for the real reason this crash took place, you will see that Josh did not get sideways on his own. A lot of guys racing hard. J.M.O.

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com
Closed Thread