IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Butch47265 (Offline)
  #11 6/19/10 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by 38DD:
wow.
My prayers are with you pal since I feel like I had alittle to get you where you are in racing. We love you from the bottom of are heart, GOD BLESS you, Butch Wilkerson #1
Bryans57 (Offline)
  #12 6/19/10 11:26 AM
Danny, This is Bryan Robinson, and Danny Williams JR. , Our thoughts and prayers are with you! Your an awsome Racer ! Keep your chin up man! If we can help you in any way let us know! We miss you here in Indy! Bryan
Miss Molly (Offline)
  #13 6/19/10 11:53 AM
Thoughts and Prayers are with you Danny. Get well soon! - Goacher Racing.
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #14 6/19/10 2:35 PM
Report is his back is broken in 3 places!
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #15 6/19/10 4:53 PM
Its broke in lower back witch is better them up high! He was awake all thru the wreck! There's talk to move him to dr terry tramel in indy or a least a second opion from him!
3 Likes: IndyBound, pletchfan, racegal
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #16 6/19/10 8:16 PM
Nasty crash.............Best of luck Danny!
Joe@ScaleSprints (Offline)
  #17 6/19/10 8:29 PM
Hard to watch a crash like that.....From a guy who has back problems, GET WELL SOON DANNY!
pletchfan (Offline)
  #18 6/19/10 8:38 PM
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE:
Its broke in lower back witch is better them up high! He was awake all thru the wreck! There's talk to move him to dr terry tramel in indy or a least a second opion from him!
Dr Tramel would certainly be my choice. I have seen him do some pretty miraculous things with injuries. Danny we are praying for you and hope that you heal quickly.
Rex W. (Offline)
  #19 6/19/10 9:04 PM
Smith broke his 4th vertebrae in 3 spots & will have surgery on Monday. Thats the word from his brother Freddy.
3 Likes: IndyBound, jim goerge, Speedwrench
CTtoPA (Offline)
  #20 6/19/10 9:37 PM
Originally Posted by Rex W.:
Smith broke his 4th vertebrae in 3 spots & will have surgery on Monday. Thats the word from his brother Freddy.
Is that L4?
Posted via Mobile Device