IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WoO@ Bloomington, whos putin the wing on?
7/29/11, 12:51 PM   #31
Re: WoO@ Bloomington, whos putin the wing on?
ACP

I'm gonna try and make it... That's only if they are worried about the car count and allow us to run with a dished wing since we do not own any flat wings... It's a slim chance, but I'm gonna call monday and ask...

Alex Pettas

7/29/11, 6:48 PM   #32
Joe Whisler

I, for one, can't wait! I've had this marked on my calendar all year. To see these guys run is always awesome, and to see them at Bloomington Speedway is a SPECTACLE. Tim Kaeding's pass for the win during the NST races was one of the ballsiest moves I've ever seen.

I'm guessing Joey's track record will stand. I'm hoping for good finishes for the 11, 6, and 6R. I'm not counting out Danny Smith. I'm hoping to see several of our Bloomington locals: 5, 48, 32, 4k, etc. And... I'm hoping it's successful for Bloomington Speedway so they will schedule them back. After all, running with the WoO was my childhood dream.

Here's my $40, who wants it?

3 members like this post: Dirtfan, Sprints!, Wingman
7/29/11, 7:46 PM   #33
i love dirt track racing

i just hope in time that dave can get them back at the burg.! but i would not see that coming soon!!!!!!!!!!

7/30/11, 12:06 PM   #34
SPRINTCAR

Earlier in the year alot of people were posting this would be Steve Kinsers' retirement party (Announement). I don't think he is retiring anytime in the near future.

7/30/11, 12:51 PM   #35
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

I was probably going to skip this one anyway, but the decision has been made for me as I have to attend an auction in Frankfort, KY that evening. Hope all of you that attend see an exciting event!

7/30/11, 8:30 PM   #36
petey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee2 View Post
With the 360 Nationals in Knoxville and All Stars running at other places I look for there to be about 20 cars there..
K'Ville will have a ton of cars racing next Sat. with the All-Star's sanctioning the 410's that night. My brother and I were talking about making the trip up there that day. He doesn't hit the races like I do and has never been to K'Ville.

7/31/11, 3:05 PM   #37
axsom#11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACP View Post
Would I be crazy to bring my 360 out? I can't make up my mind...
Posted using Mobile Device
If you like getting lapped , I wouldn't run a non wing race there without 800 plus horse power there , put a wing on and kill that 360 on the RED CLAY . The Outlaws will spin ya like a top . Around and around they go were did they go.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WoO@ Bloomington, whos putin the wing on?