IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Quarter Midget Scholarship
1/1/14, 7:54 PM   #1
Quarter Midget Scholarship
TQ97

Mini Indy Speedway in Indianapolis, IN is pleased to announce that they are accepting applications for their 2014 quarter midget scholarship program. The program which began in 2012 with 4 cars has grown each year as the club now owns 6 cars that will be awarded to new member families. The scholarship program allows interested families a chance to participate in a season of quarter midget racing without the upfront cost of a car. It has been highly successful as the 10 scholarships awarded between 2012 and 2013 have resulted in 50% of families returning the next year with at least 2 of their own cars.
https://www.mini-indy.org/uploads/2014_Scholarship_Application.pdf

1/3/14, 11:32 PM   #2
Re: Quarter Midget Scholarship
Anderson36

This is a great opportunity!! I bought a car for my son and we raced a handful of races at Mini Indy this year (6 hour round trip for us). it was well worth the time spend. The people there are second to none. I've been involved in midget racing for many years and this has to be the most rewarding this I've ever done. Check out this great opportunity!!

2 members like this post: jzelinski15, TQ97
1/8/14, 12:07 PM   #3
Bb2005

Great to see QM racing offering top programs.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Quarter Midget Scholarship