IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Sprints at Volusia in Feb
12/6/22, 1:38 PM   #51
Re: USAC Sprints at Volusia in Feb
chrismattlin

You guys let this thread go off the rails like a bunch of high schoolers. Nice work.

2 members like this post: captrat, Kingz
12/6/22, 3:52 PM   #52
Ilovedirttrackracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismattlin View Post
You guys let this thread go off the rails like a bunch of high schoolers. Nice work.
Our racing family will be in the house for both of the racing events. Our president of our racing family. " the mailman " . He has walked 13 miles a day for 38 years for our town of Osgood and during that time I am sure that he got cold. But he will tell you that the coldest that he ever was at Volusia. Hell he even left and went to the van to get warm. I also went with him. He had to keys. It wasn't very much longer than the other 3 racing family members came. 😕. We will be back in the house again this year and hopefully that we can all get along. Lmao. God bless America 🇺🇸. Thanks ☺️

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, mc/rider
12/6/22, 4:05 PM   #53
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovedirttrackracing View Post
Our racing family will be in the house for both of the racing events. Our president of our racing family. " the mailman " . He has walked 13 miles a day for 38 years for our town of Osgood and during that time I am sure that he got cold. But he will tell you that the coldest that he ever was at Volusia. Hell he even left and went to the van to get warm. I also went with him. He had to keys. It wasn't very much longer than the other 3 racing family members came. 😕. We will be back in the house again this year and hopefully that we can all get along. Lmao. God bless America 🇺🇸. Thanks ☺️
Seek help You too Chris.!

12/6/22, 4:10 PM   #54
NoDramazone2020

So, since I hang around with YeleyFan76 and Flagboy, does that mean I need help too???

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
12/6/22, 7:01 PM   #55
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDramazone2020 View Post
So, since I hang around with YeleyFan76 and Flagboy, does that mean I need help too???
You guys crack me up...
All y'all dadgum Hoosiers need help!

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
12/6/22, 10:59 PM   #56
flagboy55

20. The only thing you need help with is appreciating hops in beer!

12/8/22, 12:19 PM   #57
Kingz

I don’t want to see Bubba off the schedule but they make it tough to want to go there. Overflowing trash cans, filthy restrooms, bleachers caked with dirt because they don’t clean them off between nights, I could go on and on but I won’t go there for anything but USAC.

1 member likes this post: addictedtodirt
12/10/22, 1:24 PM   #58
Therealether

I had reached out to the Xtreme Series when this first was rumored, and today received a reply:
"The Sprint Cars will be dormant for 2023 but will be reevaluated for operation again in 2024."
So there is a slight chance to see them return

1 member likes this post: PIT CART
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Sprints at Volusia in Feb