IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Terre Haute photos posted, and some comments
4/8/14, 12:05 AM   #1
Terre Haute photos posted, and some comments
racephoto1

I have my Terre Haute photos posted at www.Racephoto1.com , and thanks for looking. Now the comments.

First congratulations to Kody Swanson. He drove as perfect a race as you can and it paid off.Jacob Wilson was a great surprise. He was spooky to watch early, and put me to work once, but in the end he went all the way. Nice job.

Track held up rather nice considering it was mostly a day show. My hats off to Reese O'Conner for a good job.

Also if you left the grandstands before the mod feature , you blew it.

Here are a few photos.

IMG 2774 copy par Chris Pedersen, on ipernity
Jacob Wilson on his way to finishing his first Dirt Champ car race.

IMG 2778 copy par Chris Pedersen, on ipernity
Caleb Armstrong in a Hoosier sunset.

IMG 2889 copy par Chris Pedersen, on ipernity

Winner Kody Swanson

5 members like this post: davidm, jim goerge, racegal, racing2bwithu2, wbr
4/8/14, 8:29 PM   #2
Re: Terre Haute photos posted, and some comments
wbr

Thanks for the great photos Chris, they are always much appreciated. Thanks for the comments too. The first 10 laps were tough to watch but the qualifying laps seemed to be his turning point.

Jacob commented that was very "un-natural" feeling to haul that big champ car into the corner sideways after trying to keep it straight on the asphalt in the past. "Little" brother Clint sure did a nice job on building the car for us too.

Great job to Kody on the dominating win and thanks to all the USAC and THAT people who made the race happen. Wish I could have watched the Modifieds I bet the Kenny's (Wallace and Schrader) put on a show! See you at the Indy Mile next month.

5 members like this post: 2fast4u, BrentTFunk, Kansasdirtfan, koolaid89, racephoto1
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Terre Haute photos posted, and some comments