IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Badlands Speedway Gold Cup ?
8/21/16, 7:47 PM   #101
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
I'm guessing that like hoffmans their driver was to run springfield crown race
SE. Non Points Event.

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

2 members like this post: racegal, tirespinner
8/21/16, 7:48 PM   #102
Re: Badlands Speedway Gold Cup ?
flatout

I had a post on this thread that appears to have disappeared. Was just curious if I stepped over some line with it.....is there a moderator to reach out to?

8/21/16, 8:50 PM   #103
mcweld

Race Count This Year: 3

Tonight proves how bad ass the WoO is 37 cars for 10 grand and 26 cars at Badlands for 50 grand.

8/21/16, 9:08 PM   #104
flagboy55

I have a to respectfully disagree. Tonight's outlaws race is co-sanction with IRA, that's responsible for the large car count. There's some Wisconsin guys there that wouldn't even run with the outlaws on a normal show but because IRA is there, they are too. I would bet more outlaw guys would be making more money if they were in south Dakota. But because we can't all get along we have this, an angel park IRA show that turned into a WOO show. My opinion all stars and outlaw and IRA should work with badlands to make it another destination event. Hopefully USAC has a good enough time there to strengthen the non-wing presence for next year

2 members like this post: PIT CART, tirespinner
8/21/16, 9:29 PM   #105
dirtracer74

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
I have a to respectfully disagree. Tonight's outlaws race is co-sanction with IRA, that's responsible for the large car count. There's some Wisconsin guys there that wouldn't even run with the outlaws on a normal show but because IRA is there, they are too. I would bet more outlaw guys would be making more money if they were in south Dakota. But because we can't all get along we have this, an angel park IRA show that turned into a WOO show. My opinion all stars and outlaw and IRA should work with badlands to make it another destination event. Hopefully USAC has a good enough time there to strengthen the non-wing presence for next year
Why should anyone work with Badlands, when Badlands has proven that they refuse to work with anyone else? With all of the stuff that they have pulled, I simply can not understand why anyone supports this guy. Other than the money, he has done nothing but create friction.

Outlaws have 37 in WI tonight. Even without the IRA co-sanction, they still would have had a minimum of 30 cars. Still more than a race paying 50k to win.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
8/21/16, 9:42 PM   #106
flagboy55

Not gonna argue with you, we each have our opinion. But if those other sanctions weren't running tonight, how many cars do you think would be at badlands, a lot more than are at angel park. I don't even want to imply I know what's going on behind the scenes cause I don't. I am speaking as a fan who wants to see big events with big incentive to cross over wing, non-wing. I find it hard to find fault with a guy putting up that kinda purse. Say what you want, but for all intents and purposes, the tiff probably cost the 15 car 40 grand tonight

3 members like this post: Jim Gardner, spicoli, tirespinner
8/21/16, 9:44 PM   #107
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcweld View Post
Tonight proves how bad ass the WoO is 37 cars for 10 grand and 26 cars at Badlands for 50 grand.
Your troll of the week award can be picked up at the corner of Hose and Heads

A dozen Woo races go by at a time with no mention of them on this board, Yet you use a combo race to take shots.

here is one for you, Nobody in WI will earn 50k tonight :-) even a non winger will make 40k more
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 8/21/16 at 10:19 PM.

9 members like this post: captrat, Daboy, DonnM38, flagboy55, mc/rider, sapper211, sprinter31, Ty, wilbur
8/21/16, 9:49 PM   #108
pushinthecushin

Race Count This Year: 16
Race Count Last Year: 10

3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, sapper211, wildman92
8/21/16, 10:21 PM   #109
mcweld

Race Count This Year: 3

Sorry to upset you Charles was just surprised at the car count.

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
8/21/16, 10:32 PM   #110
dkdorkboy

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 52

Boesfplug 50 grand richer.

6 members like this post: Gregg, jim goerge, PIT CART, sc17x, SPRINTCAR, turn4
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Badlands Speedway Gold Cup ?